Vocaloid Music(including teto)

general discussion about vocaloid
cause vocaloid is awesome
awes[link]
thats my youtube account, just because

VOCALOID FOREVER!
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm not really a big fan of Vocaloids, but I really like their character design, and I must admit some of them sound great (I really love the voices of Gummi and IA). They have some very good songs too, even if I prefer to listen to human singers' fan covers :).
As for my favorite songs, I really like "Top Secret" from Miku, and "Bad End Night" ^^
ah yes, back in the early 2011's to the early 2012's I was obsessed with them.
I'd have to say,"Just be friends" by Luka is my favourite. Absolutely love it, describes my situation, really. Fell in love with that song, moment I hear it. x)
happiest break up song ever
I like a lot of vocaloid songs and singers, but I like SeeU and Gackpo the most though, I have a lot of their songs faved over in youtube world. glad they created such a thing, it's different
Never did the appeal of Vocaloid. Listened to a few tracks and found them to be pretty meh

Considering how many people cosplay them, and how many vocaloids there are, they were the second coming of Christ in terms of music...
Meant to say "You'd think they were the second coming of ... "
My favourites are probably Rin (her power append only), Gumi and IA. IA really needs more attention. :( She's new but really good.

[link]
I looked up IA on Youtube, and I came across this song called "The Everlasting Guilty Crown" and now I'm obsessed with that song.
Hahas I never really heard that song before until like just now when I went to search for it. XD

It's pretty good!
Yes, but it's so chessey!
Well, cheesy stuff can be good! XD
Yes, I like cheese anyway.
Hahas glad that you like it. :D
Not a real big vocaloid fan, so I only know the main ones (Miku, Len, Rin etc). I like vocaloid songs for the song, not the voice. :OO But I like Gakupo. ^_^
I actually like IA and Lily, though song wise I would say Miku Hagane and Rin Magane (the metal version of them). Those are the practically only songs I listen from vocaloid.
Miku's Saihate.

That's about it :B
You can find lots of Gakupo songs on iTunes. I have about 200 on mine, and I didn't download ALL of them directly from iTunes (some I got from websites like Piapro), but it's far from not having any official Gakupo songs on iTunes.

As for his Vocaloid3 version... I like the realistic sound of it, but part of why I like Gakupo so much in the first place is his deep and powerful voice. His V3 voice is a bit higher than before, so I don't like it as much as the Vocaloid2 voice bank.

I really like Natarie in the Dream's songs. I like how, especially with the Luka songs that she makes, she can illustrate the title of the song through sounds. I can be listening to a certain album, and I don't even know what order the songs are in, but I can tell which song is "Machinery" and which song is "Train," and things like that. The duets that NataP makes are great, too. She actually has quite a few Gakupo songs on iTunes that I really like :D

My favorite Vocaloids to draw are Luka, Gakupo and Lily. I like Gumi's voice and music lot, too, but I haven't drawn her as much as I would like to.

And yes, I do ramble a lot about Vocaloid. xD
its gackpoid though
which is a famous singers voice altered a bit
ill probably gt some in the future
"Gackpoid" is the name of the Vocaloid software; "Kamui Gakupo" is the name of the character that goes with the software. There's no difference if you're browsing iTunes or listening to music; it's still a Gakupo song. :D It's just two different ways to name the same thing.
I think the betestestest is Len Kagamine! I love his ''Servant of Evil'' song, it make me cry because I imagine the escenes :'(
yeah, that song is so sad