Closed to new replies
December 1, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 63

Dream Guitars

:iconcarmalain7:
Carmalain7 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012
So i've managed to somehow save enough money to where, even post christmas shopping, i'll have some left over and that, along with what i might get for christmas, might finally allow me to make a much needed guitar upgrade. Obviously, this is pretty much the most exciting thing ever!

In lieu of this, my question to you all is, what is your dream guitar? If you could have any guitar out there (and as realistically or unrealistically as possible) what would you have? Why would you get that guitar? What music would you play on it?

I'd just like to see what all everyone dreams about and how alike/different all our preferences are. =D

[as always, links are appreciated]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondaydreamnation94:
Daydreamnation94 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
I've got my dream setup... mesa boogie mark v head, gibson sg standard+nail bomb pickups, gibson sg 1961 reissue+ aftermath pickups, axe fx 2 mKII.

But a 60's custom shop les paul wouldn't hurt and a ESP eclipse for that matter.
Carmalain7 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Dude... i think you have my dream set up as well... can we be friends? =p
Daydreamnation94 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Lol I don't think any musician is ever really satisfied with their gear/tone xD
Yeah, if we were then what the hell would we do with all that money we'd save? Probably actually get a decent apartment or something responsible - ridiculous!
Daydreamnation94 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Ah fuck responsibility! So what's your setup at the mo or soon to be setup?
:iconimdsound:
IMDSound Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Gibson Les Paul Heritage Cherry Sunburst. *drool*
:iconfenrir1987:
Fenrir1987 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
While Falcon Gretsch - Billy Duffy of The Cult. Shame they don't make a signature guitar for him. But a standard White Falcon would be amazing.
:iconfenrir1987:
Fenrir1987 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
He's got so many though lol. You'd think they'd do a signature one. Brian Setzer sig gretsch's are cool too.
They probably only didn't make one because they thought he'd break it. =p
:iconnegative-letter:
Negative-Letter Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
A baritone Ibanez RG, either white or some kind of burst, with their tremolo system installed, along with 24 frets.
Add a Comment: