!!Bad Music!! Which Music Annoys YOU The Most??

Music is the most amazing gift a person can ever receive. Music can sooth, calm , make you happy but some.... Some types of music has to really get to your nerves and I wan to know which one really ticks you off. Dont worry I hold no hatred to particular types of music please feel free to state your feelings.Please your response is very important to me and everyone else here :)

Thank you
Comments173
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I used to love country, but the new music coming from the genre is nearly the same. Everyone has to sound the same as the next guy, and most of it's love songs. Listening to it growing up there was a good variety and everyone strove to be original. Now I can't stand to listen to any of it.

I also don't like rap, hip-hop, dubstep, or techno. There is an art to rap though which can be appreciated with the right song, but most nowdays just speak about sex, drugs, and violence. I think we got it after the first one to be honest.
these faggatory wannabe metal bands (Blood On The Dance Floor, I Set My Friends on Fire, Brokencyde), Rap, Mainstream Country (I like Texas Rock and Southern Rock though ex: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Davin James), Barf-like dubstep, and mainstream pop.
Country, R&B, Pop are the worst in my opinion.
anything with JB, One Erection.. er i mean One Direction, Kesha and pitbull.
Anything sung by Katy Perry! The girl (and most rap) makes me :puke:
Michael Jackson, Rap, Hip-hop, Metal, Rock, Funk(And anything else that came out of the 70s), Japanese Pop, Songs with lyrics that don't make sense, '80s, '90s, '00s, '10s.

There are some exceptions, but not enough to exclude any of them.
One direction. FUCK. It's bad enough when all the girls at school gas on about them. SHEAT.
Rap, Any boy bands (except for Nsync), and thing that is or related to rebecca black and/or justin bieber.... and that's it.
Heavy rock, generic Christmas music, and Kidz Bop.
I don't like reggae. At all. Not a fan of rap either.

The worst song ever, on the other hand, is Kokomo by The Beach Boys.
Hmm...
Almost everything on the radio, and popular music channels.
I don't know why, but the majority of music that is popular is instantly stale, self-absorbed, and really. REALLY. Cheesy. It's like it is just manufactured- oh wait. And it's not even genres, because I actually found a few decent, fun, rappers over the years.
Mainstream pop, although I will listen to a couple (Call Me Maybe and Gagnam Style) just for the sake of them being catchy.

But otherwise, I am not fond of most country, which probably wasn't helped by being stuck in a car with the Top 40 or whatever country songs playing and not being able to change the station.

I also don't like Blind Guardian's music from the 80s, either, but I love the rest of their music.
"Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun! I know we only met but let's pretend it's love!!"
All country music, rap, hip-hop, contemporary pop and dubstep. I don't get the point of dubstep....
jennifer lopez feat pitbull - on the floor
I hate that song so much :stare:
Pop music D: Some of it I like, but the rest, just BLEHH
The genre I cannot tolerate at all is country music and it sucks growing up in Canada because that''s one of the popular music genres here... thankfully I don't hear it as much anymore but now everybody thinks they can produce dubstep...
let the bodies hit tha floor, let the bodies hit tha floor. let tha bodies hit tha floor, let tha bodies hit tha-FLOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One, nothing wrong with me
Two, nothing wrong with me
Three, nothing wrong with me
Four, nothing wrong with me
Yep, something IS wrong.
:giggle: That song is demented O.o
Can you BELIEVE that people actually like it!?
WELL CAN YOU?