Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 173

!!Bad Music!! Which Music Annoys YOU The Most??

:iconmharkneilcudal:
MharkNeilCudal Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Traditional Artist

Music is the most amazing gift a person can ever receive. Music can sooth, calm , make you happy but some.... Some types of music has to really get to your nerves and I wan to know which one really ticks you off. Dont worry I hold no hatred to particular types of music please feel free to state your feelings.Please your response is very important to me and everyone else here :)

Thank you

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontwipplestoast:
twipplestoast Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013   Writer
I used to love country, but the new music coming from the genre is nearly the same. Everyone has to sound the same as the next guy, and most of it's love songs. Listening to it growing up there was a good variety and everyone strove to be original. Now I can't stand to listen to any of it.

I also don't like rap, hip-hop, dubstep, or techno. There is an art to rap though which can be appreciated with the right song, but most nowdays just speak about sex, drugs, and violence. I think we got it after the first one to be honest.
:iconmaiarikata:
MaiArikata Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
these faggatory wannabe metal bands (Blood On The Dance Floor, I Set My Friends on Fire, Brokencyde), Rap, Mainstream Country (I like Texas Rock and Southern Rock though ex: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Davin James), Barf-like dubstep, and mainstream pop.
:iconlash-upon-lash:
Lash-Upon-Lash Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Photographer
Country, R&B, Pop are the worst in my opinion.
:iconsnitz3l:
Snitz3l Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
ALL MUSIC
:iconzedasiria-derazz:
Zedasiria-DeRazz Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
anything with JB, One Erection.. er i mean One Direction, Kesha and pitbull.
:iconxxpaperlacexx:
XxPaperLacexX Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Anything sung by Katy Perry! The girl (and most rap) makes me :puke:
:iconcalvero:
Calvero Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student
Michael Jackson, Rap, Hip-hop, Metal, Rock, Funk(And anything else that came out of the 70s), Japanese Pop, Songs with lyrics that don't make sense, '80s, '90s, '00s, '10s.

There are some exceptions, but not enough to exclude any of them.
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
One direction. FUCK. It's bad enough when all the girls at school gas on about them. SHEAT.
:iconjaydvanity:
JaydVanity Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Rap, Any boy bands (except for Nsync), and thing that is or related to rebecca black and/or justin bieber.... and that's it.
:icontales-of-haven:
Tales-of-Haven Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Heavy rock, generic Christmas music, and Kidz Bop.
Add a Comment: