Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 173

!!Bad Music!! Which Music Annoys YOU The Most??

:iconmharkneilcudal:
MharkNeilCudal Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Traditional Artist

Music is the most amazing gift a person can ever receive. Music can sooth, calm , make you happy but some.... Some types of music has to really get to your nerves and I wan to know which one really ticks you off. Dont worry I hold no hatred to particular types of music please feel free to state your feelings.Please your response is very important to me and everyone else here :)

Thank you

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontwipplestoast:
twipplestoast Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013   Writer
I used to love country, but the new music coming from the genre is nearly the same. Everyone has to sound the same as the next guy, and most of it's love songs. Listening to it growing up there was a good variety and everyone strove to be original. Now I can't stand to listen to any of it.

I also don't like rap, hip-hop, dubstep, or techno. There is an art to rap though which can be appreciated with the right song, but most nowdays just speak about sex, drugs, and violence. I think we got it after the first one to be honest.
:iconmaiarikata:
MaiArikata Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
these faggatory wannabe metal bands (Blood On The Dance Floor, I Set My Friends on Fire, Brokencyde), Rap, Mainstream Country (I like Texas Rock and Southern Rock though ex: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Davin James), Barf-like dubstep, and mainstream pop.
:iconlash-upon-lash:
Lash-Upon-Lash Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Photographer
Country, R&B, Pop are the worst in my opinion.
:iconsnitz3l:
Snitz3l Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
ALL MUSIC
:iconzedasiria-derazz:
Zedasiria-DeRazz Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
anything with JB, One Erection.. er i mean One Direction, Kesha and pitbull.
:iconxxpaperlacexx:
XxPaperLacexX Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Anything sung by Katy Perry! The girl (and most rap) makes me :puke:
:iconcalvero:
Calvero Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student
Michael Jackson, Rap, Hip-hop, Metal, Rock, Funk(And anything else that came out of the 70s), Japanese Pop, Songs with lyrics that don't make sense, '80s, '90s, '00s, '10s.

There are some exceptions, but not enough to exclude any of them.
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
One direction. FUCK. It's bad enough when all the girls at school gas on about them. SHEAT.
:iconjaydvanity:
JaydVanity Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Rap, Any boy bands (except for Nsync), and thing that is or related to rebecca black and/or justin bieber.... and that's it.
:icontales-of-haven:
Tales-of-Haven Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Heavy rock, generic Christmas music, and Kidz Bop.
:iconslytherinsheiress:
SlytherinsHeiress Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Writer
I don't like reggae. At all. Not a fan of rap either.

The worst song ever, on the other hand, is Kokomo by The Beach Boys.
:iconrabbit-eye:
Rabbit-EYE Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Hmm...
Almost everything on the radio, and popular music channels.
I don't know why, but the majority of music that is popular is instantly stale, self-absorbed, and really. REALLY. Cheesy. It's like it is just manufactured- oh wait. And it's not even genres, because I actually found a few decent, fun, rappers over the years.
:iconscee-kel:
Scee-Kel Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Mainstream pop, although I will listen to a couple (Call Me Maybe and Gagnam Style) just for the sake of them being catchy.

But otherwise, I am not fond of most country, which probably wasn't helped by being stuck in a car with the Top 40 or whatever country songs playing and not being able to change the station.

I also don't like Blind Guardian's music from the 80s, either, but I love the rest of their music.
:iconnomadictroll:
NomadicTroll Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
"Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun! I know we only met but let's pretend it's love!!"
:iconcrocodilerocker:
crocodilerocker Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
All country music, rap, hip-hop, contemporary pop and dubstep. I don't get the point of dubstep....
:iconshejshej:
shejshej Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
jennifer lopez feat pitbull - on the floor
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I hate that song so much :stare:
:iconzara-leventhal:
zara-leventhal Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student General Artist
Pop music D: Some of it I like, but the rest, just BLEHH
:iconvisoutre:
Visoutre Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
The genre I cannot tolerate at all is country music and it sucks growing up in Canada because that''s one of the popular music genres here... thankfully I don't hear it as much anymore but now everybody thinks they can produce dubstep...
:iconjstar19000:
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
let the bodies hit tha floor, let the bodies hit tha floor. let tha bodies hit tha floor, let tha bodies hit tha-FLOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One, nothing wrong with me
Two, nothing wrong with me
Three, nothing wrong with me
Four, nothing wrong with me
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
._.
Yep, something IS wrong.
:giggle: That song is demented O.o
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Can you BELIEVE that people actually like it!?
WELL CAN YOU?
NomadicTroll Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Huh... Not really. :O I don't see how that song can be counted as music... :|
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
._. Me either... It's just the kind of music you would rather listen to than dealing with a crying baby. XD
NomadicTroll Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:lmao:Hahaha, I laughed when I read your comment :XD:
(1 Reply)
:iconlimitless--wings:
limitless--wings Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Artist
can't stand, heavy rock, metal {call me a wuss} and Holiday Songs. Sure, Last Christmas, Jingle Bells, they're aight.
:iconjeri-shermaine:
Jeri-Shermaine Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i dont like rock music that *thinks* its hard...like :

[link]

[link]

[link]

its actually for sissies.

and anything thats on american top 40
:iconsonrie-mucho:
Sonrie-mucho Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I can't stand Nickelback because I feel like the singer sounds like he's constipated or something... And I don't really like Taylor Swift's music because it always seems to have something to do with a boy - I mean, sheesh, can't she sing about anything else? And I'm not a fan of Pitbull.
:iconsonrie-mucho:
Sonrie-mucho Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
On top of that, I think Skrillex sounds like a bunch of angry robots that have been thrown into a basement...
:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student Interface Designer
oy lets say theres a lot like dubstep fails....(dubstep is good but not when its a fail) i especially hate music with a singer who doesn't have a voice and is being auto tuned and obviously didn't write the song and is a bad actor (You can always tell when someone wrote the song they're singing) also when the lyrics are pointless and irritating.
:iconguerrillacartoonz:
GUERRILLAcartoonz Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I find most country music kind of lame. Sure, there are some good songs, but most of them are about the same things: drinking, driving a big and jacked up truck, fucking in a big and jacked up truck, and crying over a break-up/being cheated on.
:iconspider-loot:
Spider-Loot Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Electronic/Dance music. It's boring, intrusive and production line.

You know how people say "If you don't like x, then don't listen/watch it!!"? Doesn't apply here. For some reason a lot of people seem to enjoy forcing that kind of music on everyone around them. Usually at 3 in the morning.

Ever heard Mozart blasting out of some obnoxious assholes car while you're waiting for the lights to change? Me neither.
:iconrabbit-eye:
Rabbit-EYE Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
That comment made me wanna buy a fararri just to do that.
Imagine it.
:iconami-magane:
Ami-Magane Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Basically rap and hip-hop is horrible and one sided except for some songs. Most of pop songs are shallow and repetitive, that being Taylor Swift. Nicki Minaj is a walking disaster. Some of the emo music is a bit too much.
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I can't stand dubstep, pop, rap, country, you get the idea. And THIS: [link] [link] Their outfits are like a tacky Goth parody. In regards to the music itself, what do I even call it aside from pop garbage? :X I feel like I abused my laptop after typing this stuff into the search box...
omg what the f*** was that sh** :| my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ahh! I'm sorry, man! :XD:
its otay. I forgive you :)
:iconskyhndx:
skyhndx Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
Niki Minaj. Not sure who she is, never heard her music. Just looking at her hurts my eyes. ...and country music
:iconiheartkimpine:
iheartkimpine Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Anything that abuses auto-tune....
I miss Grunge...
:iconpopstck:
popstck Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
:icongdeeeelovr96:
GdeeeeLovr96 Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
most pop today, rap for the most part, country for the most part, xmas music except john lennon, paul mccartney, and wham... um dubstep, AUTO TUNE SHIT i'm a rocker as you can tell haahha
:icontealowl:
tealowl Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
Christmas music and rap. I'm fine with SOME rap but many artists talk in a drone and pile on a shit load of autotune about how they just got laid.
:iconjarringx:
jarringx Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student General Artist
idk, i tend not to talk about it if it does.
unless it was like that one time some girl was forcing me to listen to this song and it was physically painful to do so.
I don't know what song it was...but i'm sure it's something they play on the radio these days.
:iconrookieowl:
RookieOwl Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:bulletgreen:Vulgar sh*t (reggeaton, tribal. if you don't know what these are you're pure) :bulletgreen:Ranchera or banda music (I'm Mexican yes, but the music never bought me good memories)
:bulletgreen:The kind of rock that is just loud music without any kind of meaning.
:bulletgreen:Some pop disgusts me *coughjustinbiebercough* but some other I'm neutral about (Lady Gaga, Katy Perry) some ones I HATE so much that I LOVE it *coughdammitonedirectioncough*.

The rest is ok (even some dubstep but don't tell anyone)
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
</i>I'm neutral about (Lady Gaga, Katy Perry)</i>

I feel the same way about them. "Poker Face" and Katy's early songs were annoying, though. "Born this Way" and "Firework" are decent as far as today's pop music goes.
:icona-cha4649:
A-CHA4649 Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Student General Artist
Anything on the radio pretty much sucks for me.
:iconhelloabakkus:
helloabakkus Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Honestly I like pretty much any genre except for country? I also can't stand that fucking gummy bear song, which my 17 y/o brother is obsessed with and plays constantly... > n<;;;;
Add a Comment: