Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

UNOFFICAL...GRUNGE...THREAD

:iconabstractpeace:
AbstractPeace Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
discuss anything grunge here from nirvana to dinosaur jr to even things like tad :l
only the best music allowed in this thread...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbadgercheese1994:
Badgercheese1994 Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student General Artist
I like Mudhoney..
:iconmightybearrr:
mightybearrr Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Filmographer
Melvins still kick the shit out of most grunge bands.
AbstractPeace Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
buzz is pretty amazing!!
:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Alice & Chains is the bees knees.

And for the record, I live near Seattle, We all wear flannel here, even people that hate grunge! So that fashion isn't a grunge thing, it's a Washington state thing FYI ;)
lol thats cool im the one of the only people at my school who wears flannel. and i like it that way makes me feel allmost superior hahha :)my town is full of redneck hicks and douchebags. (typical texas)
HGWizard Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Well, We have those here too. There are small towns up here too that are full of hicks. Hell, the whole eastern side of the state is all hicks and Mexicans, just like what I imagine Texas is like (or more accurately, what Idaho IS like).

Or best of all, the town I work in, Puyallup, which is a city near Tacoma has people who were raised in upper middle class urban areas, who get all Cowboy'd up and talk with a Georgia drawl despite the fact none of them have ever been below the Mason/Dixon line! Talk about douchery!
when i say douche i mean these people who wear osirus shoes with those light blue monkey shirts (shirts with realistic looking monkeys on them with 3D glasses on *i dont understand either...) and they allways have nice beiber hair. they get all the babes but have litterally the douchiest personalities...
and alot of them also may wear cowboy boots. but the cowboy boots are mostly worn by the straight up rednecks... aka the next level of douche mixed in with outcast lol because these guys are allways socially awkward and i hate talking to them because their so iggnorent...
Monkey shirts? I can't say I've heard of that.

But then again, I'm in my late 20's, I'm not really up to date with the latest trends like that. Though not that I gave a shit back when I was in High school haha
lol yeah i dont even fucking know... i just see that shirt alot lol... allways the same group
yeahh lol... hipsters are like the new emo i swear
Though I do keep in the music scene pretty well, there really isn't a whole lot of grunge up here anymore, though it exists somewhat, but not even close to like it was in the 1990s.

Not to say the music scene still isn't bumpin' up here, but you come here expecting a shitload of new grunge will be pretty disappointed. Kind of like going to the sunset strip and hoping it's like the glory days of glam rock.

Hell, you're more likely to find a good glam scene in Europe than you will in LA now haha
Add a Comment: