Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login


Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012


Replies: 1

What is this genre called?

Fzang Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist
Songs such as



Some piano, reverb, drums and throw in some synths here and there. I've noticed how freaking awesome many of the instrumentals for intro/outro/theme songs are.

New wave?

What would I search for, to find more of this in quantities larger than a single intro song?

Also, please keep vocals at a minimum. It's like ordering a 12 course meal, only to put ketchup on every dish.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Eddy-all-die-for Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
it is called game music. If you want to find something that sounds like that you may search for other game ost such as final fantasy. This could be close sound to new age genre.
Add a Comment: