Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 258

What do you prefer?

:icong0d0fshad0ws:
G0D0FSHAD0WS Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
So... what do you prefer? A physical CD or .mp3? And for those who feels for it: Why?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconterriosthedark98:
TerriosTheDark98 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Both. I love owning CD's, because I can put them onto my iPod. And for the bragging rights that you actually own it. ^^
:iconitomoo:
iTomoo Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I prefer cd's, but the thing is, everything that accepts cds in my room is broken, even the dvd reader on my laptop, yes. Soo I guess I'm kinda forced to play .mp3.. I mean, not that I'm complaining :D :D
:iconsevmd:
SEVMD Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
Ah good one...
I don't own and CDs, I mainly listen to what my father has and I sort of categorize the stuff I listen to. Like New world, lounge,jazz musics are CDs from my father. Hip hop,Japanese,Anime,Korean random music goes to mp3 on ipod. Current favourite and past favourite are on mp3 in my phone and sometimes CDs :XD:

Lol I almost mistook you saying CDs like laser discs which we can no longer watch :( and my father had a star trek version ._. those super old ones
:iconbotskiz:
Botskiz Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
I prefer to listen to CDs whenever I can. The last time I bought music, I ordered about 10 CDs at once, actually. That said, I also wouldn't want to miss my mp3 player :)
G0D0FSHAD0WS Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Haha, I also made some of those mass-bought of CDs, really great to find many good albums one like ^^
Indeed, indeed, most new bands I listen to is through mp3 of some sort.
:iconveskavision:
Veskavision Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Writer
LPs are bulky and die too fast. The only reason why the majority of LP listeners I know prefer Vinyl is because in their eyes it automatically makes them a superior human being with a vast knoledge in music...
For the most part the quality of a CD is better (although that does depend on how one got the mp3), but I just like having a material CD, a CD case with an awesome cover, a nice booklet... yeah I'm all for CDs
G0D0FSHAD0WS Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I don't know, I know some that prefers of personal reasons, or just like them as much as a CD. But I guess there is those kind of people you speak of as well too, since those can exist everywhere...
Then we're on the same page, about the CD/mp3 issue ^^ :iconhigh5plz:
:iconarkayem:
Arkayem Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student General Artist
FLAC
G0D0FSHAD0WS Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
That reminds me of something. What kind of program do you need to use flac files?
:iconvrcooke:
VRCooke Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
mp3. mainly because it's easily transferable, easy to back up, and there are no scratches or any issues with skipping. i still listen to my cds every now and then though.
Add a Comment: