Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

names of songs i can't remember...

:iconlaurenkatz:
LaurenKatz Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student Filmographer
I can't remember the names of these two songs i remember from my childhood, i remember that one part of the chorus that usually signifies the song's title, but i looked them up and i couldn't find them anywhere.

One of them was kinda a disco song and the only lyrics i remember are "This is how we want it (Funky life). This is how we need it (Funky life) Chaos or disorder, peoples in the corner, can't you see it? can't you feel it? Funky life!"

Now i don't know if "Funky life" is really the lyric since i was 8 or 9 when i last heard that song and i misheard lyrics all the time, but those are the only ones from that song i can remember. Another song was one i heard on the radio, i recognized it but i couldn't figure out its name.

I thought it was called "Think it over" and it sounded like it were from the 90's or early 2000's.

If anyone can help me figure out the names of these songs I'd be really thankful ^_^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontidal-wave-art:
Tidal-Wave-Art Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Did a man or a woman sing the second song?
LaurenKatz Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Student Filmographer
a man
:icone-matt:
E-Matt Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
I never heard of either.
LaurenKatz Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Student Filmographer
thank you :P
:icone-matt:
E-Matt Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
you're welcome :meow: