Any haters for Carly Rae Jepsen? -.-

Is it just me or are there any more haters?
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There's no such thing as 'haters'.
She actually used to be an Indie rock artist years ago, but I hate the pop direction she went in and the crap she makes presently, so yeah I do hate her.
I don't hate HER, but her song is what I hate. >:C
I just don't give a shit. It's a half-assed pop song that's exactly the vast majority of half-assed pop songs, where everything about it is boring and pointless until you get to the simple, sing-songy chorus about something insipid and annoying. Just like the rest of half-assed pop songs, I also don't have to even remember it exists as long as I don't listen to the radio.
I don't hate her but it gets annoying once her song kept replaying everywhere I go..shopping malls, radio etc
Yes. The world will be a better place when music becomes more artistic, and less commercial.
Music sucks but she hot.
I don't "hate" her, that's unnecessary.
I dislike her music, though.
The song with Owl City is shite. Not good shite. Call Me Maybe is alright, I like the string synths in the chorus.
Can't even get real strings. Bah Humbug!
Synth strings can be very charming. The whole 80's are build around them.
In that case, thank god they ended..
Dear Badgercheese1994, allow me to explain the rules of the game to you. I am the one who trolls, clear enough?
I ain't trolling. The 80s were some of the crappiest decades of music. For every Aerosmith, there were 1000 Generic Erics. It was a time when uninspired videos took over music.
Aerosmith is meh. :( How about some wonderful great post-punk and old skool hiphop? Come on man, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, classic stuff.
View all replies
Aerosmith is your barometer of good 80s music? Get the fuck out of this forum.
View all replies
Trance and house music begs to differ. Can't have those without synth strings.
It just keeps getting worse then? Dear lordy!
Not sure if I should just brush you off as a troll, or if you're actually trying to say something interesting, but due to your lack of communication skills come off as a troll.
View all replies
i haven't even listened to that song but i hate her guts so much fuck her and her...shit.
You know, it'd probably be so much better if radio stations thought ahead and refrained from playing the song so many times that it should be criminal.
Which is fairly true for almost any song. :iconcryforeverplz:

Variety just isn't a thing anymore, I guess.
Well. I don't hate her, but her hit song "Call Me Maybe" is a little redundant when so many DJ play that song constantly where I live
No but I dislike so much "Call me maybe" I tried to like it, I just couldn't