Movies that play with mirror reflections?

Are you aware of any movies that do a good job playing with mirror reflections and camera angles? Me and a few friends are working on a live action film project where a character is going to have conversations with their own reflection, but we're having a hard time figuring out things like camera angles, lighting, and making it all look believable and sharp, without showing the camera/lamps in the mirrors/shop windows we'll be using to create our scenes. 

So we're looking for film makers who played with this little puzzle before us. Recall any movies that used mirrors like this? We'd be really grateful for any inspiration source to help us solve this! :) 
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There is a classic Bogart movie,Dark Passage, that employs the kind of tricks you probably mean. 
Of course, The Matrix had that freaky shot of Neo reaching into a mirror and getting mirror all over him, but that is probably tangential to what you want, since it's all CGI.
It's been a while since I watched Bruiser, which revolves around a man who is everyone's doormat until one day he wakes up to find his face missing, but I know there are a lot of mirror shots in it as he tries to figure out what he has become and how to deal with it.
yeah, that's a tough one. i did some sound work on a film, and i remember how important lighting was, but since i wasn't behind the camera i don't have any advice for you.