Could Nuka from the Lion King be Scar and Zira's son? The Lion King

Hey all, So I have came up with a really interesting theory! What IF Nuka is the son of Scar and Zira!?? Unfortunately i couldn't post it on here because I don't know how to post pictures on here to show the resemblance and facial features of them. So I posted it on The Lion King Wiki! Please check it out!! >>> :D lionking.wikia.com/wiki/Thread…
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
But I don't know what the rest of it said.
You're actually right. Quote from the movie: 

"Kovu, Kovu, Kovu. Scar wasn't even his father. They just took 'im in." 

^^; Couldn't remember the line myself, I got it from here under the Quotes header. lionking.wikia.com/wiki/Nuka

Thank you for reading my wiki forum! Soon, I am going to ask Darrell Rooney on Facebook who is one of the lion king directors if their is a possibility that either Nuka or Vitani were Scar and Zira's Cubs. I know Kovu isn't :D lol
I think the two are theirs. :nod: They're raggedy enough to be.
Yes I agree! 😂😂😂 Also there are so much details they all share! But just in case I am going to ask Darrell Rooney and see what he says! I am really excited to do so! But I am also very nervous!! :D :D When I do it and if he ever replies then I might save the image and show people.
Do they often answer these questions? I don't know, I've never asked them anything. 
Well, To be honest I should think so but Usually most directors don't because they might be uncertain and unsure about fan questions but usually most directors do and I should think Darrell should because once someone asked about Kovu and Darrell said that he is just an orphan to Scar and Zira well I think it said that I saw it on another forum on MylionKing.com. Wait! I have finally found the Kovu thing on Facebook but it doesn't mention Nuka or Vitani! www.animationsource.org/images… But I still think that Nuka and Vitani could still be theirs! Also it means that neither Scar or Zira were related to him