Cow & Chicken

How many of you remember this crazy show?
Comments201
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This was one of the few original Cartoon Network cartoons to actually have good animation in my opinion. The cheap brand of cartooning that Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Laboratory established for TV always made those cartoons overrated, which for me makes a cartoon like Cow & Chicken underrated in comparison.

You know something's wrong with the animation world when cartooning as good as Cow & Chicken ends up being short-lived and forgotten on Cartoon Network, while the cheap cartooning of Powerpuff Girls lasts through 6 seasons, a theatrical movie, and a new reboot that's just as cheap. At least Ed, Edd n Eddy lasted just as long, cause that was the other show on Cartoon Network that had the best animation.
I love Ed, Edd n Eddy. :)
*Red Guy voice* HELLO ITS MEEEE!
Red Guy was my favourite, his antics makes me laugh very hard. :laughing:
I thought he was a jerk.
I never liked that show, it was weird. When they cancelled it, I loudly cheered.
I remember it.  To this day, I still can't believe Charile Adler voiced three of the main characters.
I do and I can't believe why I even used to watch that garbage as a kid, lol.
Marlin doesn't like anything
he is a character that barely likes anything
View all replies
Ah I remember that old one. I'll never forget the one when they glued their heads together
Oh, my gosh, you're back! :iconglompage:

And yeah, that was funny. :D
Yep I got a short break from my rubbish summer job.

I also loved the crossover episode with Weasel and Baboon
Those good old days when I was a kid....I'd give 10 years just to live one day back then,but it's impossible!