Uplifting Tv Shows?

Not exactly funny tv shows(but they can be), more on the Parks and Rec /Community side, tv shows that make you feel good, that you end watching them and make you feeling happy/motivated. Any ideas/suggestions?
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
New Girl is a pretty good show, and has that 'uplifting' feeling.  Some say that the quality declines as it goes on, I'm only on season 3 out of 5, but it still has it's heartwarming moments.

Avatar the Last Airbender, haven't seen that mentioned on here yet, but that is a really good show too, definitely worth a watch, or two.

Arrested Development, Archer, Home Movies and Better Off Ted are entertaining, and have many more running jokes throughout the whole series.

And lastly, among the superhero shows, Teen Titans, Superman the Animated Series, Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice and Avengers:  Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Nice ones!!! I'll be sure to check them out :D
The Greatest American Hero for the amazing theme song, and the goofy early 80's visual effects. It's also one of those shows that's just really goodhearted :) the only thing is, it's fairly obscure and only ran for 1 season so it may be hard to find but i think it's still on hulu. 

Another good one I like to watch with friends is Always Sunny in Philadelphia, it's really stupid but there's something about it that always lifts my mood after watching it 
Nice, I'll check them out (altough imbd says it has 3 seasons? /great american hero)
you were right! It's been years since I've watched it, i'm rusty haha. great show nonetheless
Wander Over Yonder is always great for a laugh! I've seen so many people who said it helped them cope with their depression and whatnot.
Nice, I'll take a look :D
Cool, hope you enjoy it!
South Park. I know it's crude. But that show always lifts my mood.
The Jim Gaffigan Show is usually pretty uplifting.
Nice!, I'll check it out :)
It's not a "TV show", but RWBY has really kicked me out a funk quite often.
I'll check it out :)
Awesome! :la:

Just be aware that it's very...mediocre. At least at the start. I honestly really liked it for the charm that it brought.

But it gets much better later on. Volume 3 really turns things around and gets freaking DARK. :noes:
Don't worry, I often wait a few seasons to test the show, my fav show has a pretty weak first season, so I tend not to judge ;)
There's always something about this show that makes me feel so good:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruyXYk…

I guess its the tanker in me talking. 
looks really cool!
Love this show, i've been looking for the episode that covered the Battle of Kursk, the largest tank battle of all time.
that sounds cool!
I can only think of Touch.
I've watched some episodes of that one, is really nice :), love the way everything sorts itself out