Worst movie EVER!

What was the absolutely worst movie you have ever seen and why?

I have to say the DragonBall Evolution. It was absolutely ridiculous how far the movie strayed away from the original story. Not to mention the acting was horrible. The entire time, my brother and I were cracking up watching this movie because of the sheer amount of terrible it was.
Comments121
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Norm of the North.:angered:It's literally the stupidest movie I've ever seen!
Paranormal Activities: the marked ones. I watched it by chance with my friends and it was just so bad.
The story didn't make any sense and it consisted only of jumpscares, you can't even call this a horror movie :/
Spy kids. recuerdo cuando fue parte de mi infancia, ahora si lo veo me dan ganas de golpearlos.
Batman and Robin with Arnold Schwarznegger as Mr Freeze and George Cloony as Batman. As I watched it I was stunned at the newfound knowledge that so terrible a film could exist; it was the single longest and most cringeworthy thing I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Great actors, but the writing and directing made them seem like terrible actors in this movie. I have not seen the infamous "The Room", which many attribute to be the worst movie of all time, but I doubt it could compare to the sheer brainfuckery of this excremental stain on the posterior of film history.
"Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa" You don't want to know... You really don't want to know 
I'm pretty lenient towards movies for example. Dragon Ball:Evolution was pretty horrible but I think part of the reason why I didn't like it was because I like the source material. And I think The Last Airbender was much worse than Dragon Ball:Evolution, the plot was confusing at best (I don't see how anyone who didn't watch the cartoon would understand it), The casting was horrible on the point of being racist-there was a term for it 'race bending' and the special effects weren't even that good.

So that's my first. The second would be 'Lucy'. For that the acting was okay not Scarlet Johansen's    best...but okay but the premise and the notion of making it out to be a scientifically accurate film when it clearly wasn't just rubbed me the wrong way. Not helped by the ending which didn't make sense.
Mortal Kombat, Mario Bros., Dragon Ball Evolution
I agree that they were all bad movies but I think they were entertaining if you didn't take them seriously.
Objectively bad does not mean it's impossible to enjoy. xD
Haha but the Goombas!
... Do not speak of those.
I actually liked the first Mortal Kombat film.

The second however... :bleh:
We do not speak of that one.
All of these, I 100% agree, were so badddd.
Strange Magic was one of the most horrendous movie I've ever seen. The characters are undeveloped, the storyline is terrible, and 90% of the movie consists of singing pop songs! Smells Like Teen Spirit 
I actually saw the movie online,I thought it was ok.
this little kids movie that I dared myself to watch XD I will never open those cases again, seriously... The voice acting wasn't even moving with their mouths lol and the plot kept changing to the point that it looked like a psychadelic hallucination... wtf
The Last Airbender:
youtu.be/GJJBoOAVJ0M
Bring me all your elderly!!

God, the dialogue, it's just sooo BAD. And the choreography! Who taught that kid playing Aang how to fight? Who authorized this gad-awful film production??

Bridesmaids
youtu.be/s4c8y7UoAx4
If this is the "best scene" in Bridesmaids, imagine what the worst scene looks like. :|

this stupid movie:
Adele Blanc Sec
youtu.be/sCmD8RZ9vnE?t=48s
....the only good thing about this movie was that
the main characters step aboard The Titanic at the end :lol:
ninja assassin, i don't know i expected so much from it. the trailers all looked so really cool, but really...the plot was overused. the plot twist didn't make sense (the girl was supposed to die because of being stabbed in the heart but plot twist she survives because her heart is on the right side ), the acting was stiff, rehearsed, wasn't feeling it. the people deliberately make stupid decisions. the ninja special-effects were too obvious and so i couldn't really get into believing the movie as much as i wanted to. overall just worst most disappointing movie I've seen.

the worst would be avatar last airbender though, i don't think i need to explain why. I'm sure i'll scroll down and see similar entries for ATLA
Legend of the bog
Fear.com
Killer Mermaid 
Jack and Jill
I have the feeling Satan himself made the film by making a pact with Adam Sandler , I remember laughing like and idiot when I first saw it (10 years old) but when I saw it nowadays I tossed the DVD into the fireplace, it kept me warm for the rest of the night :)
Oh it's such a bad movie!! I see it in all the time and can't get through it! And I can usable watch anything!