Info on Danganronpa 3

I can't contain myself; I have to know.  Does anyone know when the new anime will be coming out?  I know it's sometime this year.  I'm dying to know.  It doesn't even have to be the exact date, just the month will do.  Please help.  Thank you. 
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can't wait for more news for this too. I hope the anime comes out soon. At least it'll make the wait for the game slightly less agonising.
I know.  I'm dying to know.  Unfortunately, news has been difficult to find.
A new anime, a remake of the game; damn, this is gonna be good. One issue is finding free footage of it. I generally have to use google and YouTube to get it partially due to my lack of being able to get my hands on any anime broadcasting app/channel and mainly because I'm too cheap to invest in any of those instant show services.
Try kissanime.com, it's a free site.  I've looked just about everywhere to find the release date, yet have found nothing.
I hadn't heard about the new anime, si it's going to be a sequel, without adapting Super Dongaronpa 2 into anime first :o ? I'm personally more excited about the new game coming out this year I think, but this sounds interesting too ^^.
I too found it rather strange that there weren't making an anime of Super Danganronpa yet there were making something that would come after it.  Regardless, I am very excited and am being very very impatient.
Yes, I guess maybe the first anime wasnt as popular as they hope hence didnt try to adapt the second game. But having a new Danganronpa anime sounds very cool anyway, especially if the storyline is totally original for the anime :)
I heard that the new animation will be something that can't be told in a game, so they wanted it make it an anime.  I just hope that this adaptation will be better than the first one.
I can't wait either I want to meet the new characters soon
I know.  I'm being really impatient; but I can't help it.
Dude we are all impatient for it