Thoughts about SAO2? (may be spoilers)

So, I finally finished SAO2 and I was kind of left with a wtf impression. I mean, the show was going great for the first half- there was a legit plot, action, and kirito didn't pick up every chick he found for once! But then around episode 16 it kind of just switched into the world of ALO and Asuna's problems and it went downhill from there... What about Death Gun and that "this isn't over, I WILL kill you" part?? Or GGO in general?? Will we find out in season 3 (if it ever comes out), and was this just a setup for it?? Sort of disappointed and sad with the way they left off...

What are your opinions on it?
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Didn't watch. SAO sucks.

Go watch and play some .hack instead.
I read Gun Gale and I hated what they did with it. They completely missed the point of the story. However, the second half was amazing. Asuna is just a great character and they really let her shine.
terrible just like sao in general 
I liked it until the end of the GGO part, then it got pretty boring and I stopped watching it :T
good, you saved yourself a hell of a lot of tears T-T the end was depressing and a horrible way to leave off
But now I want to watch the ending, since I want to find out what's so bad o3o)
lol then watch it XD or i can just tell you what happens because it has absolutely nothing to do with the main plot... 
Just tell me pls ovo)
I'm curious, but I didn't really like it when they changed the story
(Why couldn't they make a new season or something for those episodes?)
ok, well a new character named Yuuki is sort of introduced the last 5 episodes, and she's like super duper good and all (aka the best player in alo). She's what they call a full-dive player (she never logs out) and she asks Asuna to help her along with her guild beat this boss or whatever before their guild disbands forever. Of course Asuna helps, and her and yuuki grow close. But yuuki doesn't want that, so she actually logs out. Come to find the reason that yuuki didn't want to get too close to asuna was that she was sick with an illness and her days were numbered- as were the other members' of the guild. The reason she stayed logged in all the time was because she felt stronger in ALO and more alive, because in the real world she is hooked up to a machine 24/7. This machine was designed to cancel out any pain a patient has and to allow them to feel and see real-world sensations, without leaving the room. Asuna, being the person she is, finds a way to help Yuuki fulfill her dreams through this machine before she dies. Yuuki eventually dies (and they make it super sad) and asuna solves her mom problems that she had using Yuuki's advice and it kinda ends there. They make you super duper attached to yuuki so its super depressing, plus the fact that shes been a sick kid like that her whole life. 

And that, my friend, concludes my longass explanation of the end of SAO2 XD THE END~
Oh, well that is pretty sad ono)