Grey's Anatomy

Does anyone even watch this show??? I am on S11 E8...

I know absolutely 0 people who watch it, I haven't even found someone on social media who mentions it.

Anyone care to discuss the show?  
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I watch it, every day. :) I don't know which season I'm on. Maybe 4-5? The shooting at the hospital had just happened. The one with the grieving husband who came to kill Derek.
Oh yes, I remember those episodes! Though a few people died, I did kinda like those episodes... hehe.

I will do my absolute best not to spoil anything you haven't seen! :)

Do you know anyone who watches GA? It seems like a popular show, though now I at least know one person who watches it(you).
I liked them too. There's something about catastrophic scenarios that triggers my interrest. :)

Thank you! I did see a bit of the newer/newest episodes. So I know something happens to Derek but I don't know the outcome, I stopped watching in case he ends up dying because knowing that would spoil the earlier episodes I haven't seen.

My mother watches it sometimes and my cousins wife is a slave to this show like me. But I never talk about the show with anyone.
I just completed Season 11 last night. I first started the show 6/17, so it took about 72 days give or take a few to watch 11 seasons. 

When did you start watching the show? 

It's a really good show, a shame no one I know personally watches it. 

Excuse me me for asking, but why? :)
Oh that's fast. :o I watch one episode a day.

I started watching by the end of May I think. I accidentally watched because I had nothing better to do and it was an episode about a man with a bomb in his chest. It was too exciting so I had to keep watching. Soon enough I was hooked and now I will probably watch until the show ends. They're doing a good job at keeping you entertained.

No one is interrested.. :/

What do you think of Meredith btw? I don't really like her. I find it so obnoxious that she describes herself as "dark and twisty". I mean, come on. Get over yourself. And she squints all the time as if the light is too bright or something. :S
Hehe, ya, super fast. Sweating a little... 

That was a good episode. I have never seen this show on TV before I started watching it(though now that I have looked, I found it). I only started to watch it because I heard someone talk about it. I had no idea what it was about, though I am glad I ended up checking the show out. 

:(

Yeah, I must agree. Not so much at the point I am at now, regardless, I did find it annoying in the earlier seasons. Hm, so it wasn't just me who thought that! Huh, dark and squinty?(Sorry, had to add that :P
Yeah it was good, but it ended with a cliffhanger and I missed the following episode. D: Well I knew what happened anyway because they said it in the episode after that...
I had heard great stuff about it too.

Oh good I'm not alone with this. xP I understand that you would get used to it, I hope I will too.
Dark and squinty... Yeah that's it.
I don't like her personality either. I think she's lame because she's a key-figure and the screenwriters probably ended up in the usual trap where they make the character bland in an attempt to make her likeable to as many people as possible. With the result that she's boring instead.
View all replies