What's your favorite movie/show on Netflix?

I'm always snooping around every corner of Netflix trying to find new stuff to watch! There are the classic things I re-watch all the time, like How I met your mother, Friends, That 70's Show, Orange is the new black, Grey's anatomy, New Girl, Scrubs, House, Gilmore Girls, etc...

But, I'm sick of watching stuff I've already seen. As of now, the only new thing I'm watching on Netflix is a show called Wentworth.

So tell me, what are some of your favorite movies or shows on Netflix? Anything new that has surprised you? Anything that seemed bad but turned out awesome?
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The favorite movies I watched on Nextfix are:
Ernest and Célestine
South Park: Bigger, longer and uncut
The values of the Adam Family.
Daredevil if your talking about actual Netflix shows 
Arrested Development was great until it came back for one real sad horrible last season 

Ren and Stimpy adult party cartoon 
It was amazing, and vulgar 
It had a lot of messed up stuff in it

Louie, I watch on netflix and hulu 
I usually watch a few things. I can recommend The Crazy Ones(R.I.P. Robin Williams), Chuck, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Invader Zim, Daredevil, and recently, I have been watching The 100, which is actually pretty good. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
I am rediscovering "That's 70 show" thanks to Netflix, but I'm also watching "Lylihammer" which was a good discovery as the series is in Norvegian and English. I also watch "Better call Saul", "Homeland", "Hemlock Grove", most of "American Horror Story" and "Sons of Anarchy", "Orange is the new black", "Mr Selfridge", "Borgia", "Marco Polo" even if that last one, wasn't what I expected.

There are also some good classic movie like "The shawshank's redemption", a good selection of documentary too, I recently watched kne about Atari, the video game company and their hidden games.
Don't have Netflix here sadly, but House of Cards all the way!!
Hemlock Grove... but only the first season. Also, Homeland and House of Cards. Those are hardcore grippers.
I love BBC's Sherlock! And Breaking Bad and Daredevil (though I've watched only a few episode, Daredevil is great but too gory for my taste). And I've started watching the unbreakable kimmy schmidt which is quite funny :)
Jane the Virgin is the new Scrubs. :lol: similar humor, with an eccentric twist.

:la: and I also watch Game of Thrones.
Warehouse 13!  You need to give it about 2-3 episodes before passing judgement.  It's not for everyone, but I'm hooked.
I watch Amazon, current shows I am watching...

castle
twin peaks
the following
defiance
voyager
bosch
alias
angel
buffy
adventure time
the batman
justcice leauge
xmen evolution
arrow
agents of shield
dolls house
battle star galactica
californication
under the dome
invader zim
walking dead
revolution

countless other cartoons... and obscure old series
I actually like the VeggieTales spin-off VeggieTales In The House, even though I don't get Netflix, but I am able to see it, thanks to youtube user Christian kid movies.
Shows:
Wilfred, Supernatural, Dare Devil, Being Human, Ink Master, Iliza Shlesinger, Gabriel Iglesias

Movies:
The Babadook, You're Next, Haunter, 13 Sins, Dream House, The Traveler, Oculus, Horns, The Quiet Ones,
Dead Silence, The Awakening, The Moth Diaries, Silver Linings, Hot Fuzz, Super, Pain & Gain, Mary and Max. 

The movies I listed are mainly all Horror and thriller. However, the last titles after Dead Silence are 
more psychological, funny, and the last one is a cute claymation. 
Omg I watched The Babadook with morbidman187 not too long ago. Terrifying. You're next was awesome as well! And Dead Silence is a classic :P
I never bothered with Supernatural cause it just seemed...to repetitive, and Wilfred always kinda confused me :o
Ba ba dook, dook, dook dook
Babadook was a fantastic movie :la: 

Yeaah, it's a great show but some things are a tad repetitive. 

Wilfred confused me until the end but I loved it because the entire time
not only was it funny but I kept coming up with reasons as to why Ryan 
could see Wilfred and as it goes on it just crazy and the end tells you everything
on I would say, a sad but beautiful note. I was happy they didn't drag it out past
a couple seasons.. >.>
Frank and the Robot was a surprisingly good movie, and of course DareDevil is amazing,House of Cards as well. One show I really been wanting to catch is Marco Polo though, I heard good things about that show
The new Daredevil, Fringe and Yu-gi-Oh. Also, random Disney animated movies.
I watch SLIDERS currently... i love those 90's shows that they
stopped showing here in germany about...3 years agao???
Sliders rocks.
It's not bad, yes! :)
Dont have Netflix.
Daredevil is awesome! :D  How To Train Your Dragon 2 is on there, and is an excellent movie. The Babadook, meh lol.
I recently started watching Daredevil and it is amazing!