~Disturbing Movies~

So, this thread is simple; what is some of the freakiest/disturbing movies you have ever seen? They do not have to be the scariest movies, just movies that have personally freaked you out~

For me, one movie I won't even watch again is called the Skeleton Key; another movie that does freak me out is The Thing. (the newer one or older one)

What about you =3
Comments459
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"The Vanishing" a dutch film about a woman's mysterious disappearance, and her boyfriend's obsessive search for her.
The ending..... oh god, the ending......

Now, be VERY careful to avoid the travesty that was it's american remake. 
I want to watch only the ending XD
It won't be as disturbing out of context.
Aweee...that's not fun...
A Serbian film. Leaves a major upset
That movie sucks :stare: I want my time back from watching it
yes, it sucks and isn't a scary movie but it's very disturbing, especially for its moral content .  Leaves you with discomfort in the body. 
I don't even know if I was disturbed man...I was bored, I guess
the ending I found disturbing, but not even because of what I was watching.
But because they actually found people willing to act it out. The rest was whatever.
Rocky Horror Picture Show. Need I say more?
Disturbing? That movie is hilarious!
Yeah it is hilarious, but the whole dinner scene with the corpse is disturbing.
The only scene I thought was disturbing was the dinner scene. What disturbed you about the film?
Haha I have heard about that one
Woah, I just realized something unbelievable!

There was a time when The Island of Lost Souls was considered unbearably disturbing.
Yes. As a matter of fact, it was banned in England. But was was Splice ever banned in England?!?
XDDD why would they even ban it!
A hybrid human who rapes her own father, then has a sudden change in sex and rapes (his) mother.

Nothing wrong here.
But there is a lot of movies and shows like that XD it's just a movie
View all replies
It was banned due to scenes of vivisection. Though I do find it ironic how it was banned in England, because that was were the novel it was based on was written. 
Lol that is part of the reasons I don't get it
:vomit: The Human Centipede - I had to basically fast forward through the whole film, cause I couldn't bare to watch loads of scenes but I had to know how it ended..

Stare The Hills Have Eyes - Had to stop that one about 20 minutes in.. It is not scary at all; it is just sick..

Grump The Divide - I watched that whole movie but I wouldn't watch it again.

Dead (RIP)  Antichrist (2009) - There are some things you cannot un-see! Dead (RIP)  there is a scene towards the end of the film that made my whole body cringe and turn cold.....

Then there is a movie that I like now, though it haunted my childhood...
:| (Blank Stare) Watership Down
I watched it when I was 7 years old... That shit is not for children!
Bunnies being buried alive, dying and killing/maiming each other (albeit in cartoon form) is something I could have done without as a 7 year old..

I do of course like some freaky and disturbing movies as well like: Hunger (2009), Silent Hill (one of my favourite horror films) and a few more..
Antichrist. Ah yes. The scene that made both male and female alike put their hands between their legs and cringe. 10/10 would not rewatch.

WATERSHIP DOWN RUINED MY CHILDHOOD MAN! AT FIRST IT WAS LIKE "OMG! BUNNIES!" NO! NO, CHILD! DO NOT WATCH THE BUNNY MURDER MOVIE!