Obsessed with movies

Soon, the film The Avengers: Age of Ultron will be on the threatres and cinemas. I'm a big fan of the Avengers. I have seen the film of The Avengers thousand times but I still love it Love
But there are another films which I love like Now You See Me.Meow :3 

And you, do you have any movie that you have seen and you can forgot it or see it too many times that you know every detail of it?
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm going tomorrow with my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessss!!!
Wow!! :happybounce: Could you say (when you see it) if the movie is awesome or very awesome? :)
I'll give you all the deeds tomorrow XD
The Dark Crystal, The Flight of Dragons, Kagemusha, and Ran. The first two especially; both became favorites when I was around age 5, and I don't think I've gone more than 2 years without watching either since.

...Coincidentially, I think all four are '80s movies. Huh.
it's not a movie, but more along the lines of a miniseries.  The Stand, I can recall everything and I watch it so very often !  been threw many copies as well :)
I know Tremors like the palm of my hand
I haven't heard about this film, is it good? :) (Smile) 
it's an old monster movie about a ltttle desert town that gets terrorized by worm-like creatures
I think I have 9, Rango and Inception nailed down.
Wow O_o , I think I have 5 in all my life (that I remember Sweating a little... )

Inception is awesome  :) (Smile)   . The special effects are amazing.
Rango is very funny. I still laughing when I remember that film. :D (Big Grin) 
I know every details of all Lord of the Rings; same thing with the Harry Potter movies. There's also alot of Dreamworks/Pixar/Disney animated movies that I adore. Chronicles of Narnia are also on my list, so are the new Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr., the Prophecy trilogy, and of course... almost all Marvel movies since Iron Man, especially The Avengers. I just loved that one.

The trailer for the new Avengers look cool, right? I especially loved the very first trailer, with the Pinocchio song!
Yooo, I never see the Prophecy series mentioned. I love those movies.
The first was really the best, the second and third were okay, as they had to wrap things up, but the fourth and fifth were really awful and completely unrelated to the first three. So usually, when I talk about the "Prophecy trilogy", its always those with Christopher Walken. :D
It's a bit embarrassing but I saw The Hobbit films before Lord of the Rings films.

I like all the animation films which don't sing too much.
The Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr. are awesome and I think there will be a thrid movie.
I don't know what films are The Prophecy trilogy, are they OK?
The Avengers are awesome Love  . When the Avengers films started in 2008, it changes the form to see a superhero film.

I like more the second trailer with the hammer-raising competion :D (Big Grin) .
Nothing embarrassing there. I think too we are supposed to see the Hobbit book before the LOTR. :)

Yeah, I don't hear much news though about the third one. But it was sure really good. It rivals with BBC's "Sherlock", perhaps not in character/personality accuracy, but in the dynamic between Holmes and Watson.

Well... it depends on your tolerance of cheesiness. :D  It's three apocalyptic movies in the 90s about the fallen angel Gabriel (Christopher Walken), who try to kill humanity. The first one is definitively better than the next two, but the next two are not that bad, especially the third, where they deal with Gabriel's redemption. What charmed me about those movies was the atmosphere, the both realist yet creepy aspect of the movie, and how they tackled with oh so subtlety the idea of faith; and Walken does evidently a very good job portraying the slightly disturbing Gabriel. ;)

Yeah!! And Captain America is the only other who halfway succeed to lift it, and Thor acknowledges he's "Halfway" worthy. :D
I don't watch a lot of movies, but have a list of ones I want to see. Avengers looks awesome. Typically, I watch action, thriller, and mystery movies. Inception is a good movie. Also, I don't usually watch movies multiple times. The only ones I've seen a couple times are some of the Harry Potter ones, and some animated ones 'cause of school.
this makes me smile, i can share your enthousiasm,
there is a classic, a little bit campy and had bad animation but for that time it was a sensation, as if a comic book really came to life, it was the original "flash gordon" with Ortella Muti as the main actress, a real classic, the music was done by Queen, that movie i can not forget, another one , a bit modern was "the fifth element" with Bruce Willis, the comedy element in that movie was really good,
those two movie can show you the development in that genre of movies, now a days the technigue in movie making is almost perfect,
Original Flash Gordon? Music by Queen? Did Queen travel back in time 40 years? I guess with Gordon's abilities maybe they could.
I've seen the fifth element and it's cool for the year which it was made.
I've heard the Queen's song about that film and it's awesome. Flash Gordon has to be amazing.

I'll add to my pending films to see.
Thanks for recomend me this movies. Meow :3