GRAVITY FALLS (spoiler warning)

After seeing this show all over the internet i decided to Watch one episode and i was so hooked that i completed the whole thing these past few Days. So my question is, what are your thoughts? Which is your favorite character, any theories? Anything is Wellcome, i just wanna discuss this show so badly :D
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
At first, I just watched the episodes for enjoyment. But after that one episode and all these theories everyone keeps making up, oh gosh! I need to sit down and rewatch everything some time and rethink all that has happened. 

I'm so relieved that Gideon's gone. I just hated them beyond words because his "cuteness" was way too horrid to even be called that and the towns people were stupid to think he was. Also I hated how he tried his parents.

Other than that, all was fine but Old Man McGucket is secretly one of my favorites. (Stan is totally it) His character just interests me because of the part he played in the whole mystery of the town but chose to forget it all.
Oooh you have no idea how much I like this show. It builds up tension and mystery perfectly, plus it's just downright hilarious and lovable. I was initially somewhat disappointed with season 2, but after the last two episodes, my opinion has completely changed. Favorite show in a long time.

I love Stan because he is passionate doing what he does (even if it's conning stupid people), and Bill Cipher manages to be both silly and threatening at the same time. Can't wait to see how those two are connected. 

You have any favorite episodes? Mine is a tie between Into the Bunker, Northwest Mansion Mystery, and Not What He Seems. Did the last episode's ending blow your mind, or what?