What Movie Will Dominate 2015?

I recently had a discussion about this topic and it seemed tied between Marvel and DC~ But how about StarWars?
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well Furious 7 just grossed a billion in 17 days... I love the movie and the franchise as a whole but I acknowledge know that Avengers and Star Wars will most likely make more than Furious 7.
Age of Ultron, I think.
Star Wars, Jurasic Park & Avengers :P
Hateful Eight! Who doesn't love a Tarantino movie? 
Star Wars, Jurassic World, or Mad Max: Fury Road
It's either Star Wars VII or Avengers: Age of Ultron.
It's gonna be a war of the worlds between Avengers and Star Wars. Tho, my money's on Star Wars.
I'm beteween Star Wars and Avengers 2. My bets are on star wars.
Anyone who says they know is kidding themselves. Look how many movies drew major hype and countless news stories and then bombed big time. Conversely, studios rarely see the true winners coming. They passed on My Big Fat Greek Wedding until someone finally ponied up enough to do it...and it turned a huge profit! Although </b></i>Driving Miss Daisy</b></i> didn't make Star Wars money, it also had a huge profit margin and award nominations. I remember Home Alone lingering so long in theaters that it came out for rental before it had left theaters -- and this was back when the gap between theater and home was far longer than it is today.
Of course, there are titles we can discuss in terms of which will garner the most discussion, such as Fifty Shades of Grey, or the most promotion, or what-not. It's not a sure thing even if we limit it to science fiction, say, or comic book movies. Jupiter Ascending is a recent example.
Hm...Probably Starwars and Jurassic world (I am really excited about that one) 
Star Wars seems to be a popular choice. I have to look at the list but the feeling I get from Star Wars is even though a lot will watch, it may possibly be not as well received as it could be. I heard that even though George Lucas left but still offers input, it's just going to be watered down somehow.
I heard a movie called "Trump" will be coming out but don't know if it's this year or next but I'm rooting for it. Also, I have no idea if the New Jurassic Park is coming out either.
Star wars i think. A lot of people will definitely watch that.
i´d say interstellar, new hunger games and fifty shades of grey will be dominating but like, personally i´d want an sequel for guardians of the galaxy or something. anything but a new hobbit.
Lol we should be done with the hobbit series already~
It's pretty obvious that it'll be Star Wars. Marvel and DC have been going all out corporate cash in of late so I doubt they'll be talked about so much this year. What's so exciting about yet another big budget superhero movie?
The one super Hero movie Im just really getting annoyed with is SpiderMan~ but Yup Starwars!!!