Movie and TV quotes you use in real life.

There are actually a lot of pop culture quotes and references I make when I'm at work.  It's always funny to see people's reactions, especially when they have no idea what I'm referencing.

Whenever someone makes some sort of mistake, I'll sometimes quote Lemongrab from Adventure Time, asking people "Who did the thing?!". or threaten them with a million years in the dungeon.

A lot of my coworkers are Tolkien fans too, so we'd toss Lord of the Rings quotes back and forth.  I remember I'd always say "Touch it.  It's quite cool." like Gandalf whenever the pans were cooling, and "You shall not pass!" whenever I don't want anyone walking in the back when I mop. 
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"Mum stop barrasing mee!" And "im not your slave!" Both from Kevin and perry
"Did anyone see that cause i wont be doing that again!" Of course i subconciously say it in his voice lol
"Bloody hell!" Harry potter
If I want to tell someone I feel cold I would sometimes say "I was Frozen, today" from Suburban commando. 
"Geronimo" and "Allons-y" from Doctor Who. There's also various other ones I'll use in certain situations.
"One ring to rule them all",  I use it a lot, when talk about politics and sum the talk up how some parties do whatever they want and whatever we (the people) want is complete irrelevance. I am not even remotely Tolkien fan. Someone here mentioned here "Good news everyone!" - I use it too, but because it was also in a popular video game. Likely the game took it from Futurama. But combination of both and it somehow stood with me. 

... and yes, I say them in English. 
"All Izz  Vell, All Izz  Vell,"
-The three idiots
"Wiggle your big toe." Kill Bill!!
I also tend to say "Good news, everyone!" like Professor Farnsworth when I tell everyone that something is out of the oven.

Whenever I'm driving to a new place, and my turn is right up ahead, I usually quote the Doctor and say "Allons-y!"
"It's a trap!"
I am not very original.
I once heard Homer Simpson say "as true today as when it was written" in a really old episode of The Simpsons and now I use that quote all the time.
"That'll do, Donkey, that'll do." -Shrek
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Always bring a banana to a party." "Would you like a jelly baby?" "Fantastic!" "Dont be lasagna." "Exterminate!" "Delete!" -Doctor Who.
I usually don't use movie/TV quotes in real life...but occasionally I've been known to say "Nnnnn...WRONG!" from ALF.
When someone is complaining of a pain or sickness, I often chime in with "Maybe it's a tumor!" hoping desperately they'll see what I'm going for and respond with "IT'S NOT A TUMAH!"

... Sadly, it seems the amount of people who have seen Kindergarten Cop and/or appreciate classic Ahnold quotes are getting lower and lower...
Omigosh as soon as I saw the words "Maybe it's a tumor!" I thought of that movie XD
ha yeah I use that one sometimes too, I also use the quote from Twins "tonight is your night bro." when I try and boost my friends confidents up.
I eagerly await the day when I can use "GIT TO DA CHOPPA" in regular conversation.
One time I was having sex with my girlfriend and as I finished I said, "Ahhhh you're a wizard harry...."

anyway, most of the time it's stuff like:

"Where we're going we don't need roads?" (Back to the Future)
"You feel that sting? That pride fucking with you." (Pulp Fiction)
"That's just like....your opinion...man." (The Big Lebowski)
"Let's Fuck! I'll fuck anything that moves!" (Blue Velvet)
"Hold on to your butts." (Jurassic Park)
"I'm doing stuff. Stuff and thangs." (The Walking Dead)
"It doesn't matter, it's in the past!" (The Lion King)
"Hellooooo Nurse."
"Ain't nobody gonna tell Dracula what to do!"
I am also guilty of saying (and acting) "you shall not pass!"

Another one that I post in electronic form:

Pippin: It's working!
Merry: I know it's working, run!
One of my favorite quotes to use is "No touchy!" from The Emperor's New Groove. 

Sometimes, I call people "bucko." I picked that up from Chalk Zone! :XD: