Top videogame or fictional monsters that could easily defeat Toho kaiju?

So anyone have a kaiju or beast from any videogame or fictional story/movie that could easily defeat Toho kaijus? Including Godzilla?
Comments89
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
For the video game , Im thinking of DOTA heroes because of their Beyond Godlike lol! For a fictional monster , The Blob would be effective unless because there is no ice type Toho kaiju as I remember....
John Marston. He can kill a bear with a knife. He can handle some pansy flying moths and drop kicking lizards.
Haha LOL big G got no chance with him XD
SCP 682? (if it was able to gather enough matter to match the size of a kaiju)
I bet it could give a few the run for the money.
Well, if we're not specifying which one, we can use the Giant Condor as our opponent and choose a monster to easily defeat it.
That works! Slattern vs Giant Condor??
Slattern would kick the Giant Condor's ass!
the problem is which Jason regular zombie or Jason x
i also think another would be a interesting but also a unexpected choice chucky
Difficult question, easy answer.
SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!!!!!

I lvoe the big G but you gotta admit, a self-repairing growing energy-based giant mecha big enough to use GALAXIES as throwing stars nd powered by pure human will to live is kiiiiiinda hard to top in a fight.
I've always wanted to see a Godzilla/Cthulhu smackdown, and I suppose a Toho/Pacific Rim crossover would be awesome (although in that one I see the King coming out on top in the end), but I've just become so accustomed to Godzilla making it through even the toughest opponents (even if he dies in the end)
Well, it's not technically a KAIJU per say, but Shin Getter Robo could totally kick Godzilla's ass. (being around the same size as Showa Godzilla and being run by the infinite power of Getter Rays)
What are Shin Getter's greatest feats?
Eliminating the Metal Beast Dragon (a robot of about equal size) with the Stoner Sunshine, from what I've seen. It also absorbed multiple machines, grew to humongous sizes, then crashed into Mars, which began a terraforming process, IIRC.
Interesting.

Well, I think Godzilla's durability (atleast in the Heisei series) is around large star level to possibly solar system level since Heisei's cells survived being inside a black hole and spit out a while hole. His firepower should be around roughly country to small planet level since he fought on even grounds with Mothra and Battra who were going to destroy a meteor that was either going to lifewipe the planet or possibly outright destroy it.
Oh. In that case Shin Getter might find it a bit tough to keep up.

But Getter Emperor...Godzilla wouldn't be having a fun day.
True, Getter Emperor's universe level+ and nothing in the Godzilla series comes close to that. Maybe Ozaki charged Keizer Godzilla since the Gotengo registered Ozaki's energy while he transferring his energy to Goji as apparently being infinite.
Isn't Getter Energy also infinite, IIRC?
View all replies