Do you think Guardians of the Galaxy 2015 will have a new continuity?

I read today that the voice actors who played the Guardians in Ultimate Spider-Man, Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., and Avengers Assemble will be voicing their characters in the new series. I read on Wikipedia that Vanessa Marshall and Will Friedle voice Gamora and Star-Lord in the upcoming Avengers Assemble episode Widow's Run. However, I also read that Man of Action and Paul Dini are not working on this show. Do you think the new Guardians cartoon will be in the same abysmal continuity? Please don't let this be true. :( (Sad) 

Although, if that's the case, then hopefully there will be a good Avengers cartoon in 2016.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Where did you read about this?
GotG is actually set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and will be part of the movies' canon!
Where did you read about this?
In pretty much all the news blurbs about it when it was announced.
Okay, thanks. Still, the designs for the Guardians are also being used in the Avengers Assemble episode I mentioned, I've read the continuity and animation in that clip of the episode for the Guardians isn't in the new show, and James Gunn said that wasn't true when Stephen Walker mentioned it was. So I hope you're right.
It's cheaper to re-use animation models, and probably makes it less confusing for the kiddies.
Okay. Let's hope it's just that. Thanks.