What's a tv show that EVERYONE loves, but not you?

Title speaks for its self. What's a tv show that everyone loves but you don't? Whether it be, Sherlock, or Walking dead, if you hate it, tell me. It must be generally popular. Doesn't have to be huge, but people should know what the show is.

Don't just tell me, tell me why. :dummy: I wanna know! I accept ALL unpopular opinions. No fighting, this is a place of acceptance.. I don't want hardcore fans fighting with others.
Comments736
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I know I responded to this, plus the OP's dead. But I'll reply again.

"Walking Dead:" I don't like zombie shows, generally.

"Breaking Bad:" I keep hearing this show's title. I assume something breaks, and that it's bad. 

"Dexter:" I'm no expert on serial killers, but the premise of this character just sounds like such an obvious fangirl pandering. "He's angsty! He's hot! He's a killer because he was totally normal, until the day bad guys made him bathe in his mother's blood! But he's a GOOD serial killer who only kills bad guys..." Blech. If someone had the balls to write a show about an ACTUAL serial killer, that I might consider. Oh wait, "Hannibal." Okay. 

"Firely," "Battlestar Galactica," "Stargate," and most American sci-fi other than "Star Trek:" A lot of these are good shows, I'll surely watch them if they're on. But I prefer foreign sci-fi. American sci-fi is generally too serious for my tastes. I like weirder aliens and situations.

"Supernatural"...You know what? I'm just not a big TV person in general. Most of these are probably good shows. But I just don't have the time. 
I'm not dead, I left for a while. I read every single comment. :)

I will be leaving probably for good, and come back in a different profile sometime.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, but I need to close this forum cause I'm leaving. Sorry I couldn't properly reply. Looks like it took you a second to write all that down. :(

I'm not a movie person, so I know how you feel. :3
So you're not only dead, but a chronically-dying person. Hi Slutty. 
Firefly.
*ducks to avoid tomatoes and rotten eggs*
I generally prefer SFW shows (though I can find gore entertaining), and Firefly just feels slutty to me. I also think the world building in Cowboy Bepop is better.

For Lost, I watched the first 3 seasons when it aired, but then I lost interest. I knew the ending would not satisfy.

Moffat Dr. Who--I can't stand Amy, Number 11 is irksome, and poor Rory is the butt of all jokes. And while Moffat can write fantastic episodes, he can't write large story arcs.

For Supernatural, the writing was inconsistent, the characters never got any relief, and I'm terribly annoyed with the Leviathan. Stare Also that Adam is stuck in Hell and nobody cares.
Thanks for replying. I'm leaving da, (might come back, not sure. Though i will be a different profile if I do) so I can't properly reply to you. But I won't just leave everyone hanging. I will at least reply to you.

Supernatural is overrated, but not bad.

Lost is kinda boring. :/
I was never crazy about "Firefly." Good show, I'll watch it, but nothing supreme. I prefer more aliens in my sci-fi. 
Wish I could reply in a detailed matter, but I am leaving for a while, I appreciate you commenting here though. I'm going to close this forum now. :3
-  Being Human.  I'm just not a fan of how they portray vampires in the show.   I'm sorry,  but the vampires in this particular show don't do it for me,  granted they're not as bad as the sparkly pricks that Twilight has but...still,  I just don't think that i've ever wanted to know about vampires dealing with bladder issues or rashes. 
-  Once Upon A Time.  It's okay but I'm more of a Grimm fan. 
-  From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series.   It's okay for a tv spin-off of the movie,  but there's something a little off about it.  Maybe it's that it's not as good as the movie its based on,   the vamps are pretty good but I never got the whole reason why they resemble snakes more than anything like a rat or a bat.   I know Robert Rodriguez has said he based it on a blood cult that worships snakes but still....the show doesn't have the same impact as the movie did.
-  Sleepy Hollow.   I like it,  it's just well...not as memorable as any of the other versions of the story its based on.  
- Post Simonxpaula era American Idol. Maybe i'm just a die-hard Saula shipper,  but I liked it when Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul were judges on the show,  the new guys just do not do it for me.
-  Kitchen Nightmares/Hell's Kitchen. All I am saying is that Gordon Ramsay needs to take a chill-pill or something, because he's always so flipping angry and swearing like a sailor - granted, he's not really that mean but still...yeesh! That man can be a real dragon sometimes.
- MTV's Teen Wolf.  It's okay, but it seems to me that it's trying to be Big Wolf On Campus,  it really does feel like that sometimes.
Thank you so much for commenting and sharing your opinion. Such a detailed comment.

I'd love to properly reply, but I'm leaving da for a bit. Though I may come back in a different profile. Just know, that I read every comment.

I will say this, once upon a time is really uninteresting right now. :/
You're wrong: Once Upon a Time Is NOT okay. Not anymore. 

:iconcryforeverplz: 
I'm too tired to nerd-rage about it right now. Maybe tomorrow.

For now, let's just say, Disney is whoring itself for peanuts. 
Big Bang Theory
Friends
Office (I like the first 2 seasons, after Jim and Pam got together it got dumb tho)
Supernatural
Doctor Who (Used to be a fan, now that I'm more critical of what I watch I dislike it)
Pretty much any sitcom on TV atm
I'm leaving da for a while. But I wanted to reply to everyone first. Though I can't properly reply to your comment, I did read it and agree with it.

I will be closing this forum now, thanks for commenting. :D
Lost

I coudn't watch it, it felt insanely boring
It was a bit boring...:/

Sorry for the late reply, I'm leaving da for a bit, so I'm closing this forum now. Thanks for commenting on it.
Big Bang Theory.
I. Don't. Get. It.
So cliche ahmygawdd
Yes. XD

I'm closing this forum because I'm leaving da for a bit, I wanted to at least reply to everyone first. Sorry I couldn't properly reply to you.
Big Bang Theory -- stupid main characters, too much shipping, no plot

Buffy The Vampire Slayer -- main character is "the chosen one" and Mary Sue, bad/horrible acting, terrible fight scenes so badly choreographed they're an eyesore, creepy pedo vibes from Giles.

Glee -- show makes high school seem the most depressing place in the world.

Friends -- boring

Doctor Who -- the earlier seasons seem OK, but the newer seem less scifi and more fantasy. I think the show lost its identity.

24 -- seems too melodramatic, and too many damn coincidences

Desperate Housewives -- for obvious reasons? sometimes I wonder why this show exists. Who saw it fit to produce this?

Keeping Up With The Kardashians -- for the same reason :(

Playful Kiss -- for being so incredibly misogynistic

Will and Grace -- was so boring, at some point the characters themselves were watching tv, so we were watching them watch tv :stare:

Dancing With the Stars -- watch some pathetic washed up celebrities cling to fame, attention whoring themselves on screen
Thanks for replying here, but I'm leaving da. I might come back in a different profile. So I just wanted to make sure I replied to everyone, before I went.

I'm so sorry I can't properly reply to you, just know that I've read every comment.

I appreciate everyone who replied to me and gave their interesting opinions. :)

I will say this, I agree that Friends is boring. XD