Who are you routing for in Superbowl XLIX?

Seahawks of Patriots?
Me: Seahawks
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wanted the Patriots to win only because Richard Sherman is an ass. 
Looks like the Patriots won after all!  They sure deflated the Seahawk's hopes for a back-to-back championship!
It was a good game though. Vegas has us winning it next year. Rematch in San Fran?
That was probably the wildest game of anything I've ever seen.  By all respects, the Seahawks definitely should have won that game, but that completely boneheaded call paved the way for a miracle.  I've gotta respect Marshawn Lynch though, they call him Beast Mode for a reason.
Yeah, Tom Beville should be fired for that play.
If you cheat, you shouldn't even be allowed in the Superbowl. :no:
If you lose by over 40 points then you shouldn't be allowed in the Super Bowl even more.
Cheaters should immediately be disqualified. Hence an incentive to all to never cheat.
Gee.  With 11 out of 12 footballs deflated, I wonder which one the kicker used?  =P
I'm not a football fan in the slightest, but since I live in Seattle, I hope they win... just because I can't stand walking around the city with disappointed fans. The sadness lingers in the air. 
I'm leaning toward Seattle.  What I don't like about New England is they tend to cheat.
I don't really like either team, but as a Cardinals fan, I'd rather the Seahawks didn't win again.  Hopefully, the Patriots can win without cheating in any way.
Hopefully, the Patriots can win without cheating in any way.

Too late. :lol:
I'm a Baltimorean and am bitter about our defeat by the Patriots so Go Seahawks
Patriots all day erryday.  Haters gonna hate.
Haters gonna hate.

...and cheaters gonna cheat? :lol:
2 PSI doesn't cause you to give up 30 points in the second half :D
If you don't follow the rules then you're cheating and if you're cheating then you should be disqualified and not allowed to play in the Superbowl.

Otherwise, there's no point in having rules if a team can break them and still be allowed to play in the big game.

Just my take on it.
So we should allow a team that, by any aspect, got absolutely trashed into the Super Bowl?  It's obvious that whatever rule-tweak went on didn't affect the outcome of the game, considering most of the points scored in the second half were rushing and apparently the balls used in the second half were in the clear.  At most, the Patriots should get a fine.
Again, if you cheat, you should be disqualified because you didn't follow the rules - regardless of the outcome of the game.

Can you think of many other games (even game shows?) where cheaters are allowed to keep playing?
To allow a team that is clearly inferior to the other team to compete in the biggest game of the year would ruin the competitive spirit of the game, especially when the rule tweak in question is extremely minor.