First Celebrity Crush?

Which was yours? I have a feeling Johny Depp is going to come up couple of times...
Comments74
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Johnny Depp. I was a strange little girl growing up
I had major soft spots for Davey Havok and Benjamin Burnley throughout my late-elementary and Junior high years.  
Age 13 (13 yrs ago), mega crush on Usher! I remember having this poster on my door with him pulling up his shirt revealing his chest :giggle: I used to stare at one of his album booklets all day lol
Charlie Hunnam in Green Street Hooligans
jonas brothers when i was like 13. lol
Tyra Banks.
I had it bad.
David Kaufman who did the voice of Danny Phantom.
Jesse McCartney back when he was in Dreamstreet.
Lol Meagan Good...
Rupert Grint, back when I was 10 (in 2006).
Orlando Bloom, that was due to the LOTR movies, but it fizzled after that. hahahaha.
James Marsters as Spike and David Boreanaz as Angel in Buffy The Vampire Slayer! :heart: ....Now I want to watch that show again!
James Franco in Spiderman
Probably Jessica Alba. This was before she was married and puberty was getting on a roll :|
Mine was Alex Gaskarth, he is sooo handsome! Meow :3 
Keanu Reeves, I lol at myself for that now. But he was pretty attractive back in the day, he's kind of loss some of that grace today though (hey, everyone gets older). 
well he lost a pregnant gf to a car crash and a bestie to cancer. . .would take a toll on most lol
To true. Feel sorry for the guy, all the money in the world can't wipe that from someone's memory.
zooey deschanel...
Would Avril Lavigne count? Not exactly as starbound as the other celebrities listed here, but I don't have any "celebrity" crushes.
Lea Thompson in Back to the Future when i was 3 when i saw that in theaters.
Iv never really had one but probably rupert grint was my first celeb crush
Probably Jesse McCartney. Mind you, it was 2004 and I wasn't the only 6-year-old who listened to Radio Disney.