Tell me You Watch Sleepy Hollow

When I say Sleepy Hollow I mean the show the not the movie. It is the bomb!! Tom Mison is bae!!
Comments148
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm so sad that SPOILER ALERT Katrina died. Plus her turn to the dark side seemed a little too abrupt to me.
The first episode was spectacular but the rest... meh... 
No. I don't. Because the one episode I did see it was politically too correct, script too predictable and effects too ... 1990s. And with technology and cost nowadays no TV show should rely on half arsed work. 

It maybe great show for the fans, but for someone hopping midway there's nothing to grab onto. 

My aim is not to offend any fan as people are different. I am simply answering to the statement on the thread title with explanation why I do not. 
oh what episode was it?
I cannot give you season or episode, but it was when they went undergrounds and chased some box or chest and had some sort of lady creature  chasing them.  Dialogue was very clishé and the chase the same. But admitted most shows have good or bad episodes (except NCIS and CSI have only bad episodes) and I might have just jumped in on a low-moment.  I like the theme and idea behind the series, but not my style of execution. 
I see. That's understandable.
Oh yeah :D Been watching the show since it started. Tom Mison is so.... :heart:

Though I will admit that this season for me is not as exciting as the first one was. Though I still watch it because I'm curious to see were the show goes :D
Are you serious have you watched the most recent episode it aired yesterday. Some serious stuff went down got me at the edge of my seat.
Oh yeah now that was a good episode. I can't wait till the next one :D
I love it, Ichabod is so hot and Abbie is gorgeous. Plus I really ship Ichabbie, I hope I'm not alone :giggle:

I'm not as crazy about the show since Katrina came back from purgatory though. I miss Abbie and Ichabod being together all the time.
Ik what you mean about Katrina. I am too a Ichabbie shipper. However I think that maybe its good that Katrina came back from purgatory because it reminds us that Katrina and Ichabod are married 
Hello. I'm a fan of the tv series and I was hoping if I came to the right place to submit my fic ideas. I was gonna write a new fic, but I'm having trouble with Ichabod's dialect.

Here are some bits of dialogue; I need someone to help me interpret them so I could add them to my fic later. My upcoming story is "The Greenhorn's Gamble." Which is an OC-centric story set in the premier episode of Season 2, "This is War." 

Here they are:

"Wait! There's no need. I already set up an explosive! Watch out!"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm Ichabod. Nice to meet you."

"My son, Henry, who is the Horseman of War, has buried me here. He also captured my beloved, Katrina. And imprisoned Leftenant Abbie Mills in Purgatory. See...my son works for Moloch, its guardian."

"I'm sending a...text to Ms. Jenny Mills. She's held captive at a warehouse."
"The key of Purgatory...My colleague, Ben Franklin, tried to destroy it. It was during a lightning storm, and he was flying a kite."

"Indeed, but he was unsuccessful. If Henry gets to it, Moloch will rise on Earth."
"Ben told me that he hid it underneath the alarm clock. And there's only one person he could bury it with, himself."

"Abbie used a mirror from Purgatory and so did I. It helped me teleport to her. She found out from Andy Brooks that Moloch is raising a demon army and eventually find and kill her and enter our world."

"Listen, Ms. Jenny, I promise I'll bring her back here safely. You've my word on it. Gavin, stay here with Jenny. I'm going in!"

"Wha-Gavin! I told you to stay put!"

"Alright, you can help. Just be careful and stay close to me."

"Where'd you get that sword?!" "Point taken. Let's go!"

"I saw Abbie at Moloch's lair She shouldn't have gotten far."

"Moloch got away. We must find him!"

"I know the way out. Quick, follow me!"

"Gavin. I want to congratulate you on saving Abbie with your skill and great courage."

"Spoken like a true soldier!"

If anyone can help me interpret this to Ichabod's own speech, that'd be awesome! :) Thanks in advance.
I think if Ichabod is introducing Abbie like that he'd say he full name  Leftenant Abigail Mills
Well now I have. It means that Abbie's spotlight hasn't burned out. But how come it's seen as Abbie going after Ichabod. Abbie has other men after her Andy(if he wasn't a demon), Hawley(at some point), and Orion(evil but still an option). Remember that episode that Ichabod notices that Hawley has a thing for Abbie lol he was so adorable.
It's true, Abbie does have other men that are clearly interested. I really don't like Hawley though :P Orion is pretty hot even though he is evil :giggle: I mean Ichabbie is endgame for me, but I'd love to see Ichabod get jelous of her and another guy :D

And yeah I loved it when Ichabod noticed that :)
Hopefully in the newest episode we will see some Ichabbie action
It's really silly (but that's why I watch it)

Still waiting to see the next horseman
Lol no need for an excuse the show is amazing
sadly the series started out great, but here in the third(?) season it's getting silly, boring and down right predictable.  if they go with another season they better do a great season finale or I won't even bother with watching it further. (it's hard to tell what season they are on any more with those breaks)
I respect your opinion but *gasp*. The show is on its second season and I would rather have a show that has some thought than one that comes out on tme and is bad. I don't get how it is predictable however I guess you think it's boring because you've already predicted what will happen next and it's silly because of the fantasy aspect probably. Anyways I do agree agree that the beginning was better but I think its still going strong.