I need silly, funny anime...

...to calm my nerves, i watched Neon Genesis Evangelion, Another and Steins Gate one after the another and i need somethin to calm my nerves and lrt my brain rest a bit qAq.

I already wathced Pani Poni Dash, Dog Days, No Game No Life and Hataraku Mao Sama
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"Kill La Kill" maybe :D
Bo-Bo-Bo or something long.
"Girls und Panzer". Where all-girl schools involve a course in tank warfare.

"Hataraku Maou-sama!" (The Devil is a Part-timer!). McDonalds, run by Satan. Need I say more?
Daily Lives of High School Boys.
Both Lovely Complex and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun I found very light and funny. Both generally revolve around romance tho.
I've got no knowledge about anime, but there's kappa Mikey, it's a parody of anime
My suggestions for light-hearted anime are K-ON! and Lucky Star :)!
If you're into shojo/cutsie anime/manga I would suggest reading/watching Shugo Chara and your head will explode from the cute
Nichijou.  It's pretty much a lot of short anecdotes about the strange happenings in the lives of four schoolgirls.  Example: Salmon falling from the sky.
Toradora! Or you could try Ouran High School Host Club.
shirokuma cafe! it's funny and cute, and the only anime i bothered to finish besides death note
Nichijou.

I was just linked to one scene and watching that, it has shot up to number one on my next to watch list. Seriously, it looks hilarious.
Bo-Bobo Bo Bobo-bo. Nothing gets more random, crazy, and hilarious than THAT. :P
Plastic Nee-san is a really wacky gag-series.  It's also really short; the whole series clocks in at about 30 minutes.
I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE RECOVERY ANIME!!! Thank you for pointing it out to me :D
Baka No Test and not really a legit anime but Senpai Club made me lol :lol:
I recommend Sgt. Frog. It's really goofy and surreal, it never takes itself too seriously, and there's almost no drama.
OMG YESSS!!!! I read the manga for that! I love Tamama! XD
Oh! Super Milk Chan
My Mental Choices Are Interfering with My High School Life.
Are you sure you're not just describing DA in general?
Do you have cable TV?  Because the kind of anime you're looking for is on Disney XD...It's called "Doraemon".