MOVIESSSSS!! & TV SHOWSSSSS!!

C'mon, Tell me your fav movie, you know you wan't to.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Movies: Terminator 1 & 2, Kung Fu Panda, Bender's Big Score, Wreck It Ralph

TV Shows: Invader ZIM, Teen Titans, Avatar The Last Airbender, Gravity Falls, Fate/Zero
fav movies: To kill a mockingbird, mrs doubtfire, beauty and the beast, Aladdin, inception, Millennium actress, Tokyo godfather
as for tv shows: Gravity falls, space dandy, baccano, Gankutsuou, cowboy bebop
Most of those i love to!
Movies: Jurassic Park, Star Wars, The Thing, Wreck it Ralph, Guardians of the Galaxy, Pacific Rim, Spaceballs, and the X:Men movies.

TV: Doctor Who, Primeval, Star Gate SG-1, Supernatural, Agents of Shield, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Shingeki no Kyojin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tokyo Ghoul, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Inuyasha, Dragonball.
you, my friend, are awesome
TV shows - Quantum Leap, Life on Mars, Dexter, Chicago Hope, Blackadder, Spaced and Lost.

Movies - The list is endless! A Hard Day's Night, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Rebecca, The Wages of Fear, Cast Away, Taxi Driver, Despicable Me, Up (also can't wait to watch the Penguins of Madagascar movie - www.jumpstart.com/penguins-of-… - going by the trailers, I'm pretty sure that will end up on my favorites list as well).
Cast away was a good one
Balls, I'm addicted to movies and I have FAR too many favorites to list. But a few that come to mind: The Lion King, the original Star Wars trilogy, Labyrinth, Pirates of the Caribbean 1&4, and Monty Python.

As for TV shows, "Star Trek: Voyager" takes the cake. But I also love "Boardwalk Empire," "Deep Space 9," "Lexx," and the first few seasons of "Once Upon a Time" and "South Park." 
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Movies & TV Forum as it is more appropriate here. Please consider all the forums before posting in them - this should help! :)
Thankyou, Sorry, i'm new to forums and so i don't know them all.
TV Shows: House MD, Everybody Loves Raymond, Monk, Cutthroat Kitchen, Mythbusters, and some older cartoons I'm too lazy to mention.

Movies: The Blues Brothers, Grease, all the LotR and Hobbit movies, Lilo and Stitch, Smokey and the Bandit, the first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies, My Cousin Vinny, Thor, Men in Black, The Blind Side, Bruce Almighty, The Cat in the Hat, Super 8, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Yellow Submarine
Wow thats alot O.o
Doctor Who, Torchwood, Heroes, Supernatural (which i need to catch up with cos im so far behind lol), Primeval, Sherlock.

Pirates of the Caribbean, Sherlock Holmes, Bourne films, Oceans trilogy, X-men, Marvel films.
SUPERNATURAL FOR THE LOVES
There's so many...
TV shows: Give me a break, Mr. Belvedere, Addams Family, there's a lot just can't remember!

Movies: Robo Cop, Gintama movie, Terminator, Despicable me, etc.
Way to many to count
Cool it with the Ss -_-

:icon3wyl: This thread doesn't belong here I don't think?