Need help finding a dubbed vid

A certain magical index is what im looking for beyond season 2's 12th episode dubbed. Everywhere i've looked the 36th episode is seemingly the last one. online that was dubbed and uploaded. I figure since it's been 3 years the 2nd season should be dubbed by now, and it wouldnt make sense to halfway dub a season either. Could some1 please tell me  where i can if not the rest of season 2 at least 13 so that i can finish this miniarc.
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's called a video store. Or Amazon.

Read the rules and don't ask people to help you illegally download shit, pirate.
im looking for online vids not dvds that MIGHT be in english. Amazon was the first place i went to you insipid moron. So don't call people a pirate when you don't know ALL the facts. Piracy online counts for movies mostly anyways since a successful movie requires ppl to pay to even see it whereas tv shows requires ppl to WATCH THE TV channel it's broadcast on and doesn't cost (save for the bill for having cable/satellite/etc}.. Exceptions such as direct to video or movies esp animated ones off of an anime or cartoon apply in some cases but this show isn't one of them. Now either apologize so that I can do the same or refrain from commenting in an insulting manner and be of some use. I watched it on youtube and it wasn't taken down and they have strict anti-piracy policies there. In fact most isp companies can cut your internet if they think you're even doing any illegal streaming. And what part of the original post makes you think I'd want to waste my gaming computer's hd space downloading cartoon shows or risk losing my internet doing something as stupid as piracy. Not to mention risk imprisonment. Some1 like me or you wouldn't last a week let alone the minimum one year. I'd go bonkers without access to videogames or being able to sleep whenever.