Cheesy Movies Anyone?

So this is the 4th installment of my " . . . Anyone" series the others are 
Doctor Who anyone? 
Avatar the Last Airbender anyone?? 
Teen Titans Anyone??
If you want to check them out

GOING ON. This time im wondering what are the cheesiest, dumbest movies you have scene. Those movies that at the end you are just like "What the heck did i just watch"
Weather it be bad acting, horrific special affects or just a awful plot, I would love to hear some. I just have a weird fascination for the weird side of entertainment 

Some of the ones i have suffered through and know WAY to much about are  . .  . 
"The Polar Bear King" (1993)
"Hell Comes to Frog town" (1988)
"The Gold Compose" (2007)

And the best bad movie ever . . .
"Kareteci Kiz" (Karate Girl) (1973) wondering why?
here ya go www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjjLOD…;

Now you comment below and tell me what movies made you ask "WHY!?!". Cant wait to see XD 
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cool world. Even the author knew it.
I love purposly cheesy moves XD
the first one that comes to mind with this is the Graphic hentai "Bondage Mansion" saw it at otakon as part of a crowd. thing is I knew why I wen to see and why I stayed for the ending when a good number of people left at various scenes. that is why I'll say the following thing in caps. FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE ALONE, HERE THERE BE MONSTERS, ONES THAT MAKE YOU DESIRE MIND BLEACH'S EXISTENCE IN REALITY.
. . .i will take that to mind . . .thank you
...you've seen it haven't you.....
No, no i have not, but i kinda want to now that i know i shouldn't   . . . .
just get a couple friends so y'all can go "Oh, ah, oh god" together, maybe some liquor too
Yes, liquor, liquor alwas help, my pals enjoy cheesy movies as much as I do, so yeah, I'll check it out, thanks ^_^
just be wary man
View all replies
The entirety of all movies on the syfy channel. ;) But if individually..
Howard the Duck
The Room
The Toxic Avenger
Troll 2
Sharknado..(especially the second one)
Balls of Fury
Big trouble in Little China
Oh..and Robin Hood Men in Tights if that counts.
Then again..it IS a Mel Brooks movie..so I have to admit it was so dumb you cannot help but laugh at it.. =P (Razz) 
So yeah. I've had plenty of my share of bad movies and love to watch them for the hell of it.. It is my guilty pleasure. Giggle 
Seen all of them and cant agree more XD All of them are horrifyingly bad that they are good, oh and for Mel Brooks his moves are pretty much cheesy on purpose XD but they count none the less. 
SyFy channel is the king of cheesy horror flicks. .  . its my favorite channel 
Very true. XD And yeah..whenever I get bored I just usually change it to syfy.
They will literally make ANYTHING into a movie and it's just ridiculous..=P (Razz) 
ANYTHING! I have seen, Alientsunami, Sharktopus, Megashark, Piranhaconda, Dinocro, Supergator, Dinocroc vs. Supergator,  MANSQUITO, AKA MOSQUITOMAN and of course Sharknado is always the worst best movie created in the history of the world of forever. And the funny thing is, they take the weirdest thing and then through it into a storm and mush the to words together. Antdemic, Bataclypse, Beeclipse, Dinonami, Arachnoquake, Gotta love SyFy 

...sorry if i bored you with all that reading, i just started typing and didn't stop  .. . and now my spell check hates me XD 
Sorry it took so long to get back. Been really busy. But yeah. They seriously have an ALIEN tsunami?? ..I think I know what I'm watching next. XD Damn.. and its fine.
They have any animal storm hybrid you can think of . ..  and it is beautiful 
1. Ernest Goes to Jail (1990): Ernest saved Christmas, went to camp and got scared stupid, but this unusual character is most famous for the time he spent in the slammer.

2. Anaconda (1997): The acting was bad, the dialogue was cheesy and the special effects were awful.

3. Howard The Duck (1986): No comments whatsoever.

4. Over the Top (1987): A truck driver tries to win his son's affection by winning an arm wrestling championship. Eh? Yeah, you heard it right.
OVER THE TOP! Such a horribly awful film 

Howard was just .. . WHY!?! 

and Anaconda, just another awful SyFy catastrophe that is fun to prank your friends into watching XD   
If you're looking to WATCH some cheesy movies, check out I Hate Everything's channel on YouTube, he's been doing a series where he reviews so bad they're good movies every Friday.
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=…
Thanks, definitely check it out ^_^ 
August Rush is a sweet film I think but kinda cheesy, I love it :la:
- The Toxic Avenger
- Big Trouble in Little China
- Deep Rising
- Street Fighter (The game based one)
- Riki-oh: The Story of Ricky
Street fighters the movie was just bad 
The batman movie (with Adam west)
It is gold dust XD