Looking for a good clean anime to watch

I'm looking for anime series to watch that doesn't have a lot of sexual themes, language, spiritual elements, (such as demons, gods, or spirits guides) or homosexuality. Anyway, any suggestions would be great! Thank you.

Oh! And it needs to be in English, not just subtitles. I'm not a fast enough reader.
Comments204
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
one more thing, if you don't want any homosexuality than stay away from the genres shoujo ai (girls love), shouen ai (boys love), yuri and yoai, these all have same sex relationships
Oh okay. Thank you. I'm new to all this lingo so thanks. =D
well Tokyo mew mew is a clean anime but only half of it was dubbed and the voice acting wasn't that great plus it might be kinda childish
Oh okay. Thanks for the suggestion. 
if you don't mind your anime being kinda childish and cutesy most of the magical girl genre is clean
Azumanga Daioh. It's about high school girls doing silly things. There's not really a plot, it's just cute.

You could try Fantastic Children. The very few spiritual elements are explained away as being super advanced alien science. And it has an absolutely amazing story.

Full Metal Panic could be good if you like sci-fi elements. There's nothing overtly sexual, just a slow romance/friendship and some mecha battles against bad guys.

Kare Kano, or His and Her Circumstances, is absolutely adorable if you like romances.

And my favourite series, Trigun and Slayers. Trigun is a western/sci-fi with a lot of awesome gun fights, and Slayers is a very sword and sorcery style fantasy about a group of warriors fighting evil, and an absolute ton of slapstick comedy.
I dunno, Azumanga has a character who's obviously lesbian (although it's always played for laughs).  Good taste by the way.
Yeah, but it's not sexual or central to the story really and you could probably head cannon it into just really wanting to be friends.
Awesome! Thank you for all the suggestions.
You want something clean.. uhhh. Old English Sailor Moon? That's all I can think of. :XD: (don't watch the Japanese version cuz there is lesbians in there.)
Awe okay. Thanks. So the English Sailor Moon isn't just a dubbed of the old Japanese then? It's totally different? That's interesting.
Well, the only major difference is that the English version doesn't have the lesbian couple as lesbians. They are 'cousins.' Looking for clean anime is like looking for a non violent video game in the rated M section, or a 90's movie without any cheese in it whatsoever.
Awe okay.

Well, it is hard, but I've found a few. They don't have to be totally clean. But I've found some fun ones like, SAO, Karneval, Nagi No Asukara 
xxxHOLiC (Watched the series recently. If you don't mind random spirits, and some Easter eggs)
Watamote (slice of life with added comedy)
covert15 can you define your issue with homosexuality? like would it bother you if there were slight implications of someone liking someone else the same gender? same with language, is it ok if there's like the occasional use of h***
The language is okay. Thanks for asking.

Um... I don't agree with homosexuality, but I don't hate people who are gay. I love them actually. I just don't agree with it. Their are a lot of life styles I don't agree with but I don't hate those people who chose them. Anyway, I prefer not to watch an anime with two characters of the same gender that might like each other, because it just makes me uncomfortable. I love shipping and I can't really ship people of the same sex. So... I don't know if that helped.
Hmm! Okay.

Dennou Coil
Haibane Renmei
Cromartie High School (It's about delinquents but it's actually very clean, at least in the English dub.)
Aria the Animation
Kids on the Slope
I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallly want to watch sakimichi

and I need to finish Haibane
Haibane has a slow start but it's WELL worth the experience.
It's also got one of the best last episodes in anything ever.
I love the opening theme
it's beautiful imo
Thanks! I'll have to take a look.