What shows surprised or disappointed you this season?

What shows surprised or disappointed you this season so far?
Comments62
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"comedy night with kapil" is surprised me become so popular in the India and also in Pakistan. But "Sasural  simar ka" very disapointed me this season because i can't able to understand whats going on now in that serial.
What's "Sasural  simar ka" about?
So far, the only TV show I've been up to date on is Once Upon A Time. I can say this: this season is better than the last. Last season all I wanted to see was Peter Pan and the Wicked Witch get exactly what they deserve. This season, the villain (not going to say who for spoilers) is a lot calmer and regal, kinda similar to Regina but minus the obsessive revenge scheme and anger. But what this season's villain exact intentions are, we have yet to find out. But I have a feeling that it's going to be painted in a sympathetic light, but who knows.
I hope the pay-off to the mystery this time around is good.
Gotham is really sucking at the moment, but I guess it is pretty new. A lot of shows have fairly shaky starts, so I'm not giving up on it yet.

Dr. Who has had an exceptionally poor season, though I think Capaldi is excellent as The Doctor. The writers have produced such lame scripts for him, though. It's a shame. I actually feel bad for the guy.

I guess those are the only two that come to mind, which surprises me. Usually, I can rant and rave about TV shows for weeks. :P
I'm hoping it gets better too.

Capaldi strangely makes me wanna watch Dr. Who but they do need to get him better scripts.
Selfie, starring Karen Gillan and John Cho, is surprisingly good. I'm not saying it's phenomenal or anything, but it was better than I expected, and I'm glad I gave it a shot. Forever is interesting, too. As for other shows I watch, they mostly met my expectations.
I'm surprised how many people actually like "Selfie".

"Forever" is a nice little show.
There's been negativity about it, but if I like it, then so be it. The same goes for pretty much any other show nowadays, too. People seem to criticize a lot more and complain that things are "unrealistic." It may be, but that could also be the whole point.
Entertainment is fun when it's escapist but people try being too politically correct sometimes.
I think Gotham is disappointing. I like the concept, just not the execution. I think they've tried too hard to make it into an adult series to match up/rival all the other adult dramas going around. And they've introduced some lousy characters (balloon man? Seriously?) and there's no soundtrack to it, it feels kinda messy.

The Strain is getting very good. It started off quite weak, but I like how each episode shows more and more victims.

Sleepy Hollow has gotten weird. I didn't know what the hell was going on in the first episode of season 2, it's like they squeezed a whole season's worth of stories into that one episode.

The Walking Dead is what it is. We get some great episodes and some dull episodes.

The Tyrant has surprised me. It's a political drama, but it's quite easy to follow (I'm dumb when it comes to politics)

Forever is kinda like Sleepy Hollow without the monsters. It makes some nice light viewing.
Yeah, Gotham really sucks at the moment. They had such a neat idea for it, too, but it all feels so unsubtle and ham-fisted. "If I want riddles, I'll read the funny pages." Ugh. I'm hoping it might find its feet soon. But I wouldn't bet on it. 
I was hoping for something like Arrow meets Batman the Animated Series, but it's more like Eastenders on steroids. All the villains act like bad guys from a British soap, which is hardly fitting for a show based on the Batman mythos.
No surprises/disappointments so far. I'm trying to catch up with everything so have not caught up with the new seasons of Sleepy Hollow, Once Upon a Time, Arrow, The 100... I am caught up with Agents of SHIELD, though.
I actually started watching Arrow this season so I have no idea on much of what happened before. XD
Arrow now? Not the seasons before it? :O
Yeah...I have a few ridiculous personal on why.
Hmm... I am curious. The previous seasons weren't bad at all, I thought..
They're good based on what my dad would tell me.
Ah, that's awesome. I thought so too. :P
Agents of shield... kinda hard to top the Turn, turn, turn episode, from season one... So far it has disappointed XD

Game of Thrones disappointed too... But i guess THAT is my own fault for reading the books XD

What do you think, Froggy? :)
I was disappointed SHIELD since season 1 so I dropped it & I still haven't seen GoT since I feared it would be too slow (also don't got that channel but don't wanna pirate it. XD)
Really, i liked it actually? Kinda sad that Garrett died, he is an awesome character  (awesome actor too) XD

Good girl, its illegal to pirate stuff... the fact that it is appearently legal to watch it online is another story XD I DO buy them on dvd because i want to support the show and its awesome :D you read the books? 

what about you? any shows that surprised/diappointed you? :)