Shows that Need to be Revived

What are some shows that need to be revived?
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Flash Forward 

V It bothers me that we don't ever find out if the humans were going to win the war 
Terminator: The Sara Connor Chronicles So the last seconds of the show we see John Connor in a future that looks like people don't know who he is which means he screwed up the timeline and in the one he's in, he's 
not important in the revolution against the terminators..... how can you just end with that? Did he just arrive to early? Did he in fact screw up the timeline? Seriously you can't end a show like that
Terra Nova Awesome concept and who doesn't like dinosaurs?  
Road Rovers
Teacher's pet
Invader zim
Jimmy Neutron
Hey Arnold
zoids
Godzilla(the animated series)
Gargoyles
Super Robot monkey team Hyper Force go!
Flint and the time detective
Rocket power
As told by Ginger
Alcatraz and Revolution.
Tales From The Crypt or any other horror anthology show.
Freaks and Geeks was really good, but they can't really revive it now and not use different actors...  I just wish they would have let it run longer than it did in the first place.
-Outlaw Star. It never even got that second season it was supposed to have.
-Justice League. There's so much they could do with that.
-Mission Hill. It was good, but WB's stupid scheduling killed it. They don't know how to schedule worth a poo.
-Invader Zim.
-Yu Yu Hakusho. Much as I liked it, the last season was rather disappointing, and I'm just not content with that. I want more.
-Street Fighter. I just want a new Street Fighter animated series.
-Lupin the 3rd

just a few things I'd like
I agree about Invader Zim.  I read once, years and years ago, that they were going to bring it back and have it for a more mature audience... but they never did... And I actually loved it just the way it was. They wouldn't need to make it more "mature" because it worked perfectly as a kid's show.
"Darkwing Duck." 

I'm not sure how well it would fly with the new generation. But I can promise you there'd be plenty of twenty-to-thirty-year-olds watching!
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
:iconthis2plz: 

And it could work! The original show went through two different lead characters, so it wouldn't be far fetched for a revival series to introduce a third. And there are plenty of bad movies left for them to heckle. The only danger would be that the new show might rely too much on CGI, rather than the sets and puppet-aliens that made the original so lovable. Whoever produced an MST3K revival should make sure it's done in the style of the old show. 
Yeah. Puppets and sets beat CGI in this case
CGI is good for serious movies like "Lord of the Rings." But more whimsical movies should go for sets and puppets. It would have benefited movies like "Maleficent" and "Ella Enchanted."
Silly Symphonies, in the same format they used to be in back in the day, with the fluid, Disney hand-drawn animation and everything.
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Biker Mice From Mars
VR Troopers
Medabots
G.I Joe
Southland! Ugh. I loved that show and it ended on such a huge f'ing cliffhanger! I'm always hoping Netflix would pick it up like they did with the show The Killing.
This Christmas: Gary Busey is Ernest P. Worrell!
Now that I'm old enough to actually get pop culture references and political satire - I think seeing how Pinky & The Brain would handle in todays world would be cool, especially with the advancements in technology since then, allowing Brain to get even more creative with his plans to try and take over the world (which would always fail in equally creative ways :XD:)

I also wish Invader Zim and Drawn together got more than just one season each too :p
Did they ever actually revive Beavis and Butthead, or did they just release a handful of episodes and abandon it again?
Probably the latter, since I haven't heard about the show since it's supposed revival. I'll admit though, the episode where Cornholio gets a cult was pretty funny. 
With most of the 80's cartoons being revived over the past decade, I'm surprised Bravestarr never got revived. Its like a western in a sci-fi setting with a mix of frontier culture and space tech, like the Mos Eisley and cantina scenes from 'Star Wars'.
"Almost Human" (2013)
"Freedom" (2000)
Almost Human was pretty cool and had some good potential! I liked it.