Sesame Street Discussion: Other characters that remind you of Sesame Street characters

Let me start the discussion:

-There's this new show on Disney Channel called "Wander Over Yonder". And Wander looks a little like Elmo.
-Emma, the first female Wiggle, reminds me of Big Bird. I mean, she wears a lot of yellow.
-In Handy Manny, there's a character named Turner, who to me is a bit like Oscar.

Your turn
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Anthony Wiggle also reminds me of Cookie Monster, considering all that food he eats.
These two Pokémon seem to have an uncanny resemblance to Bert and Ernie: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wik…
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wik…
You're right. They do look like Bert and Ernie.
If anyone remembers the movie "Monsters, Inc.", Sulley looks a bit like Cookie Monster.
And Fungus (Randall's assistant) was voiced by Frank Oz, who performed Bert and Grover, makes you think, doesn't it?
Rod and Nikki from "Avenue Q" kind of remind me of Bert and Ernie
Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear also remind me of Bert and Ernie when they talk, for some odd reason. 
The yellow Fraggle on "Fraggle Rock" reminds me of Rizzo the Rat, for some strange reason
Frank Sinatra reminds me of Johnny Fiama from "Muppets Tonight" 
George from "Sinefield" reminds me of the guy who argued with Gonzo in one episode of "Muppets Tonight"
When I watch any version of "Peter Pan," Captain Hook's hook reminds me of Gonzo 
David Bowie always reminds me of Muppets. I think he IS a Muppet. 
Did you know that Kermit the Frog has appeared on Sesame Street? And the Yellow Fraggle's name is Wembley Fraggle. And he is performed by Steve Whitmire.
Lol yep, I knew all those things. :) My entire post was sarcasm/joking. 

In fact, didn't Kermit appear on "Sesame Street" prior to the launch of the "Muppet Show?" 
Every 'Brutal' metal band sounds like cookie monster going through withdraw.  Not sure if that's what you mean.
You know who else sounds like Cookie Monster? Strong Mad from Homestar Runner.