need a new series!

so atm i have nothing to watch...
im waiting on Arrow,the flash,game of thrones,agents of shield and the last ship's new seasons
which leaves me with only the strain currently running :(
is there any show like the once im waiting for you could recomend?
aawh and im just gonna state some series i really do NOT enjoy: Breaking Bad, the walking dead and the falling skies.. there are probobly more but thats just off teh top of my head xD
i hope you guys can help me find a new series to watch :D
Comments118
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You should try Vikings and The Tudors, as you like Game of thrones you might like them. 
Actually I'm not really a fan of game of Thrones xD I usually hate this kind of series since I'm not into Sci if and game of Thrones have no surprises and really everything is too obvious xD they didn't shocked me at all even once xD and in more into Sci fi :P I got a friend who actually plays in vikings tho but personally I don't like that series xD if I want some shocking drama and stuff like this I just watch arrow :D much better thrill ;)
Ok^^ so I guess I didn't help you finding something good to watch xD But tell me what kind of things you like, maybe I can give you others ideas :) 
I heard about Arrow it seems great, maybe I will start watching it ... one day xD 
I don't know if you'll like these or not, but:

Firefly
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (it's first season is very good but has some early installment weirdness, season 2 is when it really kicks into gear)
I was gonna check supernatural out but there is too much to catch up and as I know myself I would spend 8h a day watching it everyday and in the middle of it I would get bored of it and start hating it hahaha so I'm not even gonna start it :P 
Firefly. Cowboys in space!
Arrested Development.
Pushing Daisies.
I don't watch many (live action) TV series but a few exceptions are American Horror Story and Brooklyn Nine-Nine!
"The Last Ship", definitely. Meantime, check out the list I put up here: forum.deviantart.com/entertain…
im waiting on the second season of the last ship already xD
I'd suggest being human. Words cannot even describe how awesome this show is.
Shame it got cancelled.
I'm watching 'The Leftovers' at the moment - I'm really getting into it, which is hard to say for me because I'm so picky with shows :la:
Sleepy Hollow
The Wire
Hell on Wheels
Quick Draw
Sons of Anarchy
American horror story
Breakout kings
Key & Peele
my favs:

- Firefly (there is only one season, but it is awesome)
- Torchwood (a Doctor Who spin-off, but it is totally different!! and not so much for children :D)
- That 70's Show
- Castle
- White Collar
- Terra Nova (also only one season)

and of course
- Doctor Who, Sherlock, How I met your mother, ..

hope you find something that interests you :D (Big Grin) 
Hannibal (little gory -but if you can get past that very good, lot of action and plot).

Sherlock (witty, funny great actor chemistry).

Doctor Who (the new season is much -more- mature than past seasons with past doctors, so if you tried it before but hated it, its worth another shot with the new cast and direction).

Fargo (underrated, odd but very interesting characters, plot, witty, dark humor - Martin Freeman who plays Watson in Sherlock is also in this).

I am an avid GOT fan, and most people who are tend to like GOT like 1 or all 4 of those (if they give them a chance - I made my sister try most of them she fought be over it, but ended up loving the ones I shared with her). Personally I didn't think any of them would turn out good, but sometimes you just gotta make yourself try the shows you've been avoiding, lol. -Arrow is one, I've yet to try it but I think its something I'd like when I get around to it.
Hmmm, Supernatural
Being human (us)
Dexter
Hannibal

and yesterday i discovered the new series: "Forever" www.imdb.com/title/tt3487382/
It just started and three episodes have aired already.
I'm currently watching The Knick and Sons of Anarchy.
The Knick is similar to A young doctor's notebook (aired last year): drug addict doctor, blood, drama... I like both series but the 1st season of A young doctor's.. was waaay better than the second, and they have only 4 episodes each
um anything bryan fuller, so pushing daisies, wonderfalls, dead like me, hannibal. although im not too fond of hannibal 
try vampire diaries, walking dead, breaking bad?
ugh.. look at the post one more time.. i said i dont like talking dead and breaking bad
sorry i didnt see those 
Archer, Bojack Horseman.
Hetalia if you like stereotypical humor. Gintama is another comedy.
Action: Fairy Tail and Samurai Champloo(SP?)