Least Favourite Pixar Film

So, what's everyone's least favourite movie from Pixar?

For me, I love Pixar films, but maybe there's at least two least favourite films of mine: A Bug's Life. I never really cared for it, and I don't even remember watching it as a kid. The animation also looks like crap compared to Toy Story. I don't mean to be horrible, as Toy Story was groundbreaking for it's time, but compared to A Bug's Life, it looks better. A Bug's Life... I dunno, I just didn't care for it that much really.

Also, Cars. I can watch the film, but I don't think it's Pixar's best work. I mean, if you were to anthropomorphizing anything, cars just seems like the dumbest idea for that. Don't get me wrong, I love Putt Putt, it's not my favourite franchise out of Humongous entertainment, but Cars is just meh.

So, what about you then?
Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cars 2, A Bug's Life , and if Ant Bully is a Pixar film.
Cars & Cars 2. Was that even a question?

It's an idiot-proof franchise filled with uninteresting characters, a plot & story bereft of any originality, a stupid idea (unless it's Thomas the Engine or Benny the Cab, any movie based on anthropomorphic vehicles is absolute GARBAGE; Christine would most likely just run over them, very slowly, like they deserve). What made the second one even more hilariously bad was making the fuckwit (Mater) the main character. The fact that they're making a 3rd movie to this already POS films series tells me how many absolute idiots there are up at Pixar.
For me its both Cars and Cars 2 both r incredibly bad
Me and my brother basically watch Cars 2 for the first time and he basically cant finish watching the movie and ended up going to sleep instead, for me i just gave up after him and stop watching

Odd cause he never fall asleep during the other Pixar movies, its only just Cars 2. Thats why i decide not to bother watching Planes
Cars, for sure. I've only watched it once and didn't even bothered to check the second one, it looks even worse.
Hate to go on that bandwagon but I didn't really care for Cars or any of the other movies involving talking vehicles.
Definitely Cars 2. It's the only Pixar film that I can genuinely say sucks hard.
Cars 2. I liked the first one but holy hell, 2 was dogshit. Also haven't watched any Pixar movies since.
Can't stand Monsters Inc.
I'd say Cars as well... it didn't hit a chord with me, even though I like cars.
 Some of their newer stuff. Seams like infantile pompous pandering. I think they jumped the shark now. 
I haven't seen Monsters U...

I might go with Brave. it's interesting but just doesn't fully feel like your typical pixar movie. 

It's hard choosing a bad one :| 
I really liked Monsters U, and that's from someone who didn't think Monsters Inc was all that. I recommend giving it a shot.
someday, I just have't managed to catch it yet XD
Cars was absolutely awful.
It was better than Cars 2. Shrug 
I'd say Cars... but I've never actually seen it. I generally dislike movies involving talking things that shouldn't talk. It's a huge turn off for me. And well, I'm just not big into Cars in general. I imagine even if I did watch this movie and I did like it, it would still be my least favourite.
Yea... Cars 2.

Cars was, by far, the weakest of the Pixar movies. It really wasn't in need of a sequel.
A Bug's Life.
I liked Cars 2, but I have a small disliking for A Bug's Life.
I haven't watched every film yet, but Cars is my least favorite.
I dislike Bug's Life a bit.
Yeah, I never cared for it.
A Bug's Life. By a tiny margin...

I adored Cars 2. I'm a freakish oddity.
Cars 2.  The first one I'd consider watchable but not my favorite, and the second one is just awful.  I'm glad we're finally getting a sequel to the Incredibles because it's a childhood favorite of mine, but the world does not need a Cars 3.