TV Lineup Of Fall 2014: What Are You Looking Forward To?

The fall season for television is fast approaching! Which shows are you looking forward to seeing? Check out my lineup below (no particular order):

1. Agents of Shield
2. Resurrection
3. Arrow
4. The Flash
5. Gotham
6. 2 Broke Girls
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The only things in Fall I'm gonna watch, is the new season of Ink Master, the new season of Pawn Stars(starts October), and the 2nd season of Log Horizon(which I think is suppose to start in October as well).
1. Agents of shield- Horrible

2. Resurrection- Have not seen it.

3. Arrow- It was a little rocky it first because of the Batman feel to it, but then it got better.

4.The Flash- Meh saw the trailer, doesn't look that good but since flash is one of my favorite heroes I'll give it chance.

5.Gotham- WB, stop trying to compete with Marvel...
I might give that a chance too since Commissioner Gordon is one of my favorite support characters.
Stop trying to compete with Marvel? DC's got the upper hand when it comes to tv shows.
I know, especially animated shows and animated movies.

I posted that by accident because I was thinking about the upcoming superman vs Batman movie...Sweating a little... 
Agents of Shield! And Gotham. So want to see Gotham.
I'm looking forward to seeing more Doctor Who season 8!!!!!!
I don't watch television. YouTube is my TV.
I'll take a little bit of 5 and 6. The others just don't seem interesting.
Agents of Shield, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, and  2Broke Girls.
Mike Tyson Mysteries.... nuff' said. :)
Mine is NCIS, NCIS LA, and the new NCIS New Orleans. I also can't wait till Elementary and Supernatural. Thanks to Netflix instant I am now getting into Doctor Who so. lol
The first 4!
Headbang! Arrow, Flash and Gotham Headbang! 
Gotham, Flash, Arrow, How to get away with murder, Galavant, Chicago Fire and PD, SVU, Scandal, The Blacklist, Person of Interest, Walking Dead, Resurrection, Constantine
Gotham definitely. Constantine (he's actually blond and British!!! Yay!) and the new season of American Horror Story
I'd be looking forward to Gotham if I was actually home to watch it:grump: Stupid night classes....

But Ion TV picked up Michael Shanks' "Saving Hope" for either Tuesday or Thursday nights, so I will be able to watch that:happybounce:
Gotham, of course for me with Arrow and The Flash after
Here's all of my shows that I plan on watching: docs.google.com/document/d/1pn… I've got Arrow, The Flash, and Gotham on my list as well.
The 2014-2015 TV season has already started today...on the second Monday in September.

I'd look forward to seeing all of them.
Looking forward to Gotham. Very high expectations.
Castle :I Season seveeennnnn
September 29 in the US yaaaaaaaay
Yup! I just started watching it (and Firefly) this summer and have finished the latest season! Where do you think Castle is?! O_O