Worst Animated Movie

What is the Worst Animated Movie of all time?
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Foodfight.
"Is that a poop rat? Is that a f*cking poop rat?"
The worst animated film I've seen in its entirety is a made-for-TV feature shown on Cartoon Network every December. It's called "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer", and is based upon the song of the same name. Despite this, only a few lines of song are present, as many of the verses aren't appropriate for the target audience. Much of the film is cheesy, especially the villains. And the villains' musical number... Knowing there were going to be musical numbers in the film, you'd think they'd have hired VAs who can actually sing, or animators who know the difference between "dancing" and "shuffling back and forth towards and away from the camera". I also question their taste: a stereotypical crooked lawyer in her mid-50s (at least) wearing a grass skirt and coconut bra? Only one word for that: Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope!!!

Second worst is Eight Crazy Nights. If you've heard of it, you know why that is.

The worst movies I've seen partially would be the animated Lord of the Rings films. The animation is by far the worst I've seen that wasn't deliberately bad, and the acting was almost as bad. The animation is so bad, it causes plot holes. Take the scene from the mines of Moria. I saw Aragorn start swinging his sword at the "orc army"... which was literally nothing more than a bunch of squiggly lines scribbled in! And the balrog looked like a gargoyle painted red and was barely two feet tall! Gandalf still reacted as though it was enormous. I get that they were clearly low budget films, but were they funded by a trio of fast food workers or something?
You mean the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings? Yeah, I gotta admit the animation bad. It made up for it in other areas though. (And failed in some others)
Gandalf: "Fool of a Took!" *spazzes for about ten seconds*
Me: "Isn't Gandalf supposed to be the calm and collected one?"

As for "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer"...ech...trying to take a silly parody song about one's grandmother getting buntzed by a fat man's deer-driven sleigh and make it a workable movie plot was a bad idea to begin with. Literally the only thing about that movie that sticks in my mind is the last minute or so because it was the only part that made me legitimately smirk a little bit. While we're at making parody songs into workable movies, let's make one out of "Chuck E. Cheese Hell" by Tim Wilson or "Bigfoot" by Pork and the Havana Ducks. I'm sure that'll work reeeeeal well.

Eight Crazy Nights needs no explanation. It's the Adam Sandler Hannukah special trying to be serious. And it fails miserably.
Is it a bad thing that I really, really want to see Gandalf spaz out?
:stare: I love 8 Crazy Nights. 
If you like a movie that combines the sense of humor of a five-year-old with that of a fourteen-year-old and puts the result in an adult context, I suppose that's up to you. What you like is none of my business.
Will there be a good Hanukkah movie?
I haven't heard of one, so at the current rate, it doesn't seem likely in the forseeable future. Of course, I can't actually say that because someone with a stick in their posterior (a social "justice" warrior) would inevitably think it means I'm anti-Semitic, which is ridiculous.

Wait, I did say that, didn't I? Oh dear...
Alpha and Omega since the designs were..just a bit plain and the animation in general could of been better.

Equestria Girls is the worst animated movie I’ve allowed myself to finish. I honestly don’t understand its popularity.

-So many high school clichés.

-Flash Sentry’s only purpose is to act as a love interest.

-There's really no reason for the entire school to fear Sunset Shimmer (whose design I actually like). At least tell the audience what she did to become queen bee when no one likes her.

-In fact, she’s basically just a copy of Trixie, who actually shows up in the film.

-It’s clearly an attempt to cash in on lines like Monster High.

-Why isn’t Sunset like, arrested because of what she did?

-Generic, stereotypically “girly” outfits. One of the premises of the show was that there were so many different ways to be a girl and their human forms all look alike.

Actually, here’s a better list of grievances: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php….

Food Fight! (even Ray Charles would flinch after seeing how bad this "animated movie" is)

Both Titanic animated movies.

Anything by Video Brinquedo

Anything by Dingo Pictures (these are bad, & stupid even by stupid kids movies standards)

Chicken Little

Cars & Cars 2
Oh God, Food Fight. If my 3D Animation professor saw that movie (and I'll bet he did) he would rip the heads off of each and every schmuck who modeled, rigged, and textured that abomination of technology and wasted money. My graduating class could have done a better job.
I could go into a long and detailed explanation of all the gripes I have with that insult to the field, but I'd rather not.
I'm pretty sure we all would, even those who aren't animators.
Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted.

There are no words to describe how horrible this film is. It's about a dog who gets separated from his family on a safari, then becomes friends with the jungle's inhabitants, helping them bond. The films has some of the worst animation I've ever seen, it's boring beyond belief, the writing is a joke, the way the scenes are animated/paced/directed just needs to be seen to be believed, and overall, it's one of the most amateurish animated films that was ever released to the general public. I greatly envy the people who say Foodfight! is the worst animated film of all time, for they live life blissfully unaware of another animated film released the very same year as it.

Here's the trailer, to give you an idea.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwyUzH…
That trailer pretty much gave the whole movie. And the animation IS terrible, but for what it's worth is still seems more fluid than Foodfight's. Other than that it still looks like a piece of shit film.
That's true, but there's still something about the animation that feels more amateurish than Foodfight's. Probably because it was produced by an independent company on a budget of $230,000.
Well yeah, being independent does have it's flaws, but the studio behind Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return was independent & it did a better job than Life's A Jungle (for what it's worth). Life's a Jungle's animation is technically better than Foodfights', but even compared to Food Fight's animation it's still painstakingly awful.
listed as one of the worst animated films of all time happens to be my favorite animated film of all time: Freddy the Frog. I watched it so much as a kid, that I can quote it line for line. most people I've met never heard of it and i still own the vhs tape.

it was a commercial flop and the critics hated it.

though a more recent terrible animated film has to foodfight. i watched the entire thing online and it was so bad it actually pissed me off.
The 2 animated movies about Titanic

The bad adaptation of the "Papelucho y el marciano".
blip.tv/phelous/lion-and-the-k…

here watch this, Lion and the King... 
Foodfight!. It's like Wreck-It-Ralph or Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, except shitty, as blatantly racist as the Michael Bay Transformers films and Birth of a Nation put together, and has some of the worst animation ever. And somehow, Christopher Lloyd and Harvey Fierstein actually agreed to be in this turd.