FOR all you MLP fans that are in for rainbow rocks...

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF RAINBOW ROCKS I HAVE A WHOLE BNCH OF NEWS FOR YOU!
HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THE #1 site of MLP Equestria Daily. it isnt a Virus i promise. im not like that you can ask other Friendship is magic'ers if you Dont believe me.

SDCC 2014 - Panel Summary - Equestria Girls, Season 5, And More! - Updated Five Times

Rainbow Rocks to Air on HUB October 17th

Rainbow Rocks Doll Lockers for Storage

Rainbow Rocks Digiplex Listings

Super Extended Rainbow Rocks Synopsis Revealed

Rainbow Rocks Heading to Harkins Theaters Across the Country

Rainbow Rocks Gets a Blu-Ray Release Date - October 28th

The cover for the 3rd Rainbow Rocks book (which are said to be prequels to the film) has been revealed over on Amazon.  This one has both Twilight and Adiago Dazzle as the header. If you want it, you can find it over here! It looks like pre-orders aren't available, but with an October 7th release date we have some time anyway. 

Thanks to Andrew for the heads up! 
"Equestria daily"

Hope yall like it if  were yall i would click from the bottom to the top. thars the order they were in on EQD. oh and go ahead and check out the website i go on it everyday. Let me know what you think.
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i dont care about your links, when the full movie is coming out?
Read the links. The answer is there. I think. Well at least the DVD part is.
:ohnoes: dude you have like 20 of those and if you checked them out i think you could just give me a date about when the stuff is out~come on i just don´t wanna waste time that´s all :iconawkwardwayhugplz:

besides dvd´s are so 2002, why there´s no blu-ray
No I put all my time out on these and not only will it answer your question but one of them tells you the official theater listings. So if you take your time and look at it it may not even matter. It comes out....………… DVD October 28th. Airs on the hub October 15th or 18th. Book called Mane event actually based on the actual movie this time, coming out October 8th. There just saved you 10 mins from looking at 3 links. As for listings and the date. See for yourself. I'll give you a hint it's the thirty fist moon which means start if a new month. And yes for all oh people who thought that 30 moons meant 30 months or two and a half years, your tong. Thirty moons equals 1 month. Oh and it's in September. 
lol nice intel, you should totally get a job as a teacher :iconawkwardwayhugplz:
Thank you! see i know my science
lol yeah you´re pretty much like twilight :icontwilightlaplz:
View all replies
Aww thanks. I actually want to be a singer when I get older. I have an amazing voice. I wasn't the star of the play this year at my school, but actually I sort of was. Cause when everyone else had trouble remembering their lines, I was like whispering to them, Rattytatty you are the official pest control officer here in Hamelintown..., I got avuncular 
just keep training for it and you will eventually get in the radio + become the next Gaga or Minaj as long as you´re blowing everyones minds :meow:
View all replies
Link, you've been summoned! 

:linkla: 
Sorry... I honestly couldn't help myself. I'm usually a bit of a joker, using dry-humor to try and make people laugh or smile. I might have gone a bit far with this, but when I saw the links, I just knew I had to make a Zelda joke.

Anyway, to make this better, I will put in my two cents for the actual thread topic.

I like Equestria Girls. It was cute, funny, had the same feel as MLP regardless of the fact that the girls are human. The songs were also quite enjoyable and catchy. But I'm a bit on the fence about Rainbow Rocks. Just from seeing the rockstar designs in the previews and the show, I can't really bring myself to care about this movie. I feel like it might be one movie too many, and most likely a tad cheesy. 

I'm glad you're happy about it though. I hope it exceeds all of your expectations. ^^
aww thanks. U K from what I can tell from your Personality "ponyality" your pretty cute. You Remind me of my About be four year on August 11 BRandon. he's really hot. And he got moved next to me with lockers, Mrs Robiceaux's class, and Mrs Brouliette's  class. We played a lot in her class. He has Dislexia. Which I feel bad for him but I think he's scared to show me he likes me, if that's true, b/c he may think I might not want him. 😥 I really like him. If you don,t mins please pray for me that things work out.
Haha, no problem. And thank you as well. 

Addressing everything else, I really don't think you should be giving out names of people on the internet - unless they are fake names. I mean, first names aren't so bad, but giving out your teacher's name isn't the best idea either. I highly recommend to ignore your feelings for him right now. If you guys are friends, let it stay that way, unless he happens to speak up about liking you. Otherwise, a decent friendship can be ruined if crushes are admitted and the other person does not feel the same. It becomes awkward to talk to each other or hang out together. Also... if you haven't told anyone about your crush... keep it that way. Friends and classmates can be relentless with teasing and from there it can be unbearable to be in the same room with the person you like.

That's just a little tip from some real life experience back when I was 10. It's better to focus on your friends and school than to get all wrapped up in relationships and whatnot at such a young age.

Anyway, I will pray for you regardless. 
You're welcome. ^^
View all replies
OK? look im helping you out this is a hater free link. this is for the people who enjoy this. for ex: link you've been submitted!
What the fuck
"WTF?" she said imitating him in a imitating voice. check it out and you wont be"WTF?" (she said imitating him in a imitating voice once more) in' anymore.
I don't want to role-play with you.