Remake

Lets face it. There are a TON of bad movies out there, its undeniable that some moves that just stink. Sadly, some might've been a hit if not for some problems. So here's the question, what potentially great (but bad) movie would you remake, and what changes would you make? (I got this idea after watching that bad Van Helsing movie, you know, the one with Hugh Jackman? Anyway, it was horrible, and I wished the writers had wrote an outstanding script with good characters, it could of been a great movie.)
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Movies & TV Forum as it is better suited here. In future, please consider all the forums before posting in them.
The Last Airbender. I'd completely recast it and redesign the costumes, make sure they pronounce the fucking character names correctly, and I'd put back all the stuff they left out, like the Kyoshi warriors. Also, I'd wipe M. Night Shyamalan from existence for what he did to that film.
The best answer that could've possibly been given.
So many 90s horror flicks. Why can we not just put a shitton of animatronics in every bad movie?
I'm surprised  Westworld hasn't been remade. My mother really liked that movie when I was a kid so I got to watch it a few times.
Dune... that series has so much potential but it's just been shit movie after shit tv series after the other...
I guess I'd take the planet of the apes and make it the planet of the geese or something, I dunno, remakes are notoriously shit so may as well have some fun right?