family guy,the simpsons or south park which do you rarther watch

i mean the modern episodes not the classic one and theres the rule you have to pick 1 ^^

for me id choose south park for a few reasons

you get a good episode every now and again(the black friday trilogy,world war zimmerman,scause for applause etc)

the shows humour and characters havent changed like the simpons or family guy

family guy and the simpsons are terrible now while south park is hit or miss now id rather have that than just plain horrible

so yeah but which one would you prefer to watch modern family guy modern south park or modern simpsons?
Comments62
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
South Park has very funny jokes. Almost the only ones that actually make me laugh.
None, I like Futurama... though I do enjoy the Star Wars specials of Family Guy...
Family guy.

Family guy has a raw humour that really appaels to me. I love how they kind of crosses the line sometimes.
I like the disturbing episodes like Brians mushroom-trip. Oh, and "road to North pole" was epic! I love love looooove the "Christmas time is killing us"-song.

I have barely seen South park like, at all.. The Simpsons sucks so hard, that show is so overdone.
South Park is, to me, the only one of the three that I still find funny and entertaining.
i mis when the simpsons was good when they could be funny and do good storytelling
South Park - Very Entertaining and you can honestly never expect what happens in the next scene.

The Simpsons are just boring, anything in a t.v series or a movie you can think of, they've done it, South Park even pointed this out in an episode.

Family Guy is funny on occasions but they've just focused too much on jokes and not on the plot, their jokes are predictable; Racist, Homophobic or Misogynistic.

If I watched South Park more often, I'd probably say South Park. But since I don't watch it often, I'm going to say the Simpsons.
The Simpsons. South Park is too fucked up and stupid. 
None. SpongeBob, The Mr. Men Show, The Muppet Show, Phineas and Ferb, MLP: FIM and Sesame Street. :iconspongebobplz::iconmrhappyplz::iconkermityayplz::iconphineasplz::iconflutterrageplz::iconoscarthegrouchplz:
Haven't watched any of these for a while but I'd say Family Guy because it's not as extreme as South Park (which I find shocking and unpleasant sometimes) but not as immature as The Simpsons.
Modern episodes? - In that case I'd have to go with South Park too. Second comes Family Guy which still sometimes has its moments, and last comes the Simpsons. Which is really sad since the Simpsons was my world in my teenage years - but now it's just...overstayed its welcome. The new episodes aren't even half as entertaining as the first 10 or so seasons :no:
Southpark! :la: for all these years, I still like it, I am not sure if it will ever get old.
South Park, most definitely. Despite being vastly misunderstood for some of its cruder moments, it easily has the most intelligent humor, and best sociopolitical commentary of the three shows, and it's simply fun to watch. Family Guy just gets stupid after a while, and recycles the same lame jokes, and The Simpsons, while being a brilliant show when it was new, really should have died off in the 90s, like Seinfeld.
the last good simpsons ep was one where they go to tokyo god that was a funny ep
I remember that episode, I was actually just thinking about it the other day. Been a long time since I've seen it though. It was my first introduction to Japanese game shows. XD
mhm

the sezure robots cracked me up
South Park. Family Guy is kinda funny, but I don't like it as much as South Park. The Simpsons...haven't watched the new ones.
South Park. It's truly a rarity

Family Guy is good. But once you see every episode from the age 13 you've seen them all.

Simpsons is dead to me. 
so i guess south park then
South Park. I always loved how it could make fun of media and not make it dated (which is my problem with Family Guy). The Simpsons... well, I'm just waiting for the words "series finale" to enter my ears.
mhm thats south park for ya
American dad would be my first choice but that's not on this list so...

Probably Family Guy. i mean, I really don't like the newer episodes that much but some of their little jokes are a chuckle. South Park was always hit or miss for me. There are a few episodes I laughed my ass off at but I don't know...

As for Simpsons, too boring for me these days.
always remember south park is about satire and its very good at this (watch all about mormans sometime) sure its raunchy but people dont realise that its more than that

oh and they made me wanna play world of warcraft that very hard to do