What's the Last Thing You Watched?

Was it an anime, a reality TV show, cartoon...?

I'm tired, unable to sleep, bored, and generally curious.

The last thing I watched was a Game Grumps episode on Wario World. 

So, what was the last thing you watched?
Comments2287
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've decided to close this as I'm not able to get to replies fast enough and they're more or less irrelevant now.

Thanks for making this a fun thread though! ^^
I watched The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes from 1970, which is not the best Sherlock Holmes film, but it was pretty good
The 13th episode of the second season of the anime K-ON! on the Second season DVD that I have :).
The last thing that i watched x-men
Just watched the final episode of Houdini I recorded and now I am very very sad ;-; never cried at tv shows before I mean what the heck
Just about to watch a documentary on sleep paralysis...
The last movie I watched was Avengers, I've rewatched it for like a dozen times now. The last TV shows I watched are Homeland and The Mentalist. 
How to train your dragon 2, was good
I can agree with that. Nod 
I watched season 2, and 3 of The Legend of Condor Hero. OMG what a awesome anime, I still can't believe a full blown wuxia anime was made at all, nevermind way back in 01 at that, and on top of that, It's executed to near perfection.

Also I just finished rewatching a Shaw Brothers classic, Shaolin Challenges Ninja(aka Heroes of the East). I love this movie, easily one of my favorite martial arts movies.
Ooh, what's The Legend of Condor Hero about? 
Omg It's awesome, It's a full blown wuxia series.

Here's a overview/review I wrote for it: www.anime-forums.com/showthrea…
Well, I did start to read it, but I thought that maybe I better not if I ever get the chance to watch it. But thanks! ^^
Well there's no big spoilers, it describes the first 3-4 ep, since that's rally serves as the back story for the rest of the series.

Other then that, there's no spoilers at all.

N, the 1st season was actually dubbed if you want, which naturally makes it easier to watch, if you're on the fence about it?
Yeah, I can be pretty iffy about stuff like that. It's part of the reason why I will literally cover my ears and say "la la la~" when a preview for a new episode of Criminal Minds comes on... especially if I'm a season behind. 

I'll take a look later, though. Maybe when I don't have to worry about waking up for work in the morning. :D
Audio commentary for The Legend of Korra.
I assume you have the DVD?
The Blu-Ray, yep. c:
I need to get my hands on that somehow... :shifty: 
Mine only has season 2 for some reason. It makes me very sad. :( (Sad) 
Not Season 1?  Sad day.
View all replies
Gravity Falls, Sock Opera also Wolf Rain!!
Sock Opera...? :o (Eek)