Walking Dead Favorite

Who's your favorite character in the Walking Dead? To those who have seen the third season so far, where do you think they're going with the storyline?

My favorite character is Daryl because he's just awesome by default.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Carl (surprisingly enough) has become my favorite during season 3. I think the story lines dragging a little, I'm ready to see the woodbury thing come to a head.
my favorite is the walkers and daryl .
In the show, Daryl. But in the comic, that goes to Andrea, hands down.
Very, Like night and day lol

it's almost like Daryl absorbed all her awesomeness lol
I think everyone's favorite is Daryl
I think everybodys favorite is daryl! XD lol hes the most awesome! and I was really dispointed that frikin andrea didnt kill the govener when she had her chance!!! D: she just loves some govener dick i guess >_> lol...
and on the latest episode michonne told her first joke! XD lol i was like woa!
Daryl is my favorite. :heart:
I really liked Dale, both in the comic and the show, even though there's a lot of difference between the two.

Sigh.
Michonne is my favorite. She was my favorite in the comics too.
*spoiler alert*

Daryl is my fav and my least favorite was Shane Especially after he killed Otis. I only just finished season 2 and I'm waiting for season 3 to be over and on Netflix.
lol yeah after that, Shane started going downhill xDD
How can anyone not like Daryl?

Carl is becoming interesting, more like his father. Carol's quirky, practical and wise.

Lauren's caught between a rock and a hard place, I have a bad feeling she's going to die for not (well, she should have done what Carol had suggested) She had always been more independent than the other women, and she and Michonne kick ass.
hehe if she does die, I'd say she well deserved it. She's doing a terrible job at being a peacemaker xpp
Andrea, not Lauren, :lol: She looks like a Lauren.

Her problem is she's utterly smitten with the governor, and refuses to acknowledge what she's dealing with. He's too clever and devious, and Rick too controlling. Unlike the others, she wouldn't have taken his autocratic ways kindly; even though it was necessary. He did keep everyone alive until the prison.

The head souvenirs should have been a clue. I think she'll die saving Rick's life.
the one with the crossbow, Dale I think, I'm terrible with names
I love Daryl, Carl, & Michonne. But, Daryl is my favorite by far :)
Michonne with her katana blade xD
I used to hate Carl but I now he has really grown to be this mature bad-ass.
*Spoiler alert* To those that haven't seen all there is up to now of season 3 yet!

Daryl, obviously. :eyes:
But I also happened to really like Axel. :( He was far more likeable than in the comics.

(Please no spoilers yet for the very latest episode :heart: have yet to catch that one! )
Yep, Axel was adorable. He made me laugh, even though he was a dumb as a brick. Loved his interactions with Carol.