Closed to new replies
February 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 81

Hulk Hogan: Pervert or Good dad?

:iconpazlowq:
pazlowq Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013   Traditional Artist
Okay so here's the situations, a few days ago Professional wrestling legend Hulk Hogan took a picture of his adult daughter (Brooke) while she wasn't looking, then posted it to twitter with the caption "Brooke's legs". So the question is, is this normal typical dad behavior -to be proud of his daughters legs, or is the Hulkster crossing the line into full on creep? I'm not a parent and don't plan to be so I dunno that if Hulk is out of bounds here.

The picture can be found here:

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkayanne21:
kayanne21 Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I honestly don't think I can answer this. Every family unit is different and have different ideas on what is strange and what is normal. My dad doesn't even hug me that often me so when he does, it's kinda weird. On the other hand my brother can call me anything under the sun and it's fine...
:iconevanesces:
evanesces Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
don't know how he is as a father.... as a husband not so good, i suppose... and his son did kill somebody, and his daughter thought 'if she did a reality tv show it would save her family' ... sweet, dumb, girl.... but he is kind of pervert.... but maybe i'm just not into having sex with my friends wife for publicity...
:icondragon-dude:
Dragon-Dude Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
This dude has done pretty much everything in his power to remain relevant, so this really didn't surprise me (look at movies like Suburban Commando, and contrast that with the fact he'll sponsor anything now, literally any fucking thing). Apparently he had a sex tape circulating as well...and the visage of that has to be ungodly *pukes*
:iconmoxiee:
moxiee Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I know there really close and to them it might not be a big deal. His sone and his ex-wife has done worse then this anyway.
:iconmacker33:
macker33 Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I dodnt like hulk hogan.
pazlowq Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013   Traditional Artist
well this is more a parenting question than anything...
:iconmacker33:
macker33 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Was looking at your gallery, very impressed.
pazlowq Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013   Traditional Artist
aw thanks for taking the time to do that! much appreciated!
:iconbumsy:
Bumsy Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013
The one with him rubbing sun tan on his daughter's legs is the creepiest but hey, maybe he's just being a Dad.
pazlowq Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013   Traditional Artist
actually it was her butt not legs that he was oiling up... does that make it better or worse?
Add a Comment: