Details

Closed to new replies
February 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

disturbing episodes of dexters lab.

:iconsegaman4:
Most disturbing dexters labrotory episodes, mines dexter lab dream machine. The ending was disturbing especelly that intense music. Your thoughts? Others are

Psycho mom
Misplaced in space
Eco trip

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbeemutt:
beemutt Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The one that shows mandark's mom giving birth to him in a lake or something... lol
:icondesk05:
Desk05 Feb 13, 2013  Student General Artist
"Jeepers, Creepers, where's Peepers." This episode is still disturbing to me. The way Koosie's dog started becoming grotesque while being ruthlessly experimented on, and the fact there was an anime styled villain in a cartoon show was always weird to me. But, it still remains one of my favorite episodes.
:iconmonstermaster13:
monstermaster13 Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Fillet of Soul.
:iconyukidogzombie:
yukidogzombie Feb 11, 2013   Traditional Artist
every episode was creepy to me
:iconmelodymoose:
"Dexter's Rude Removal" is pretty out of place for the series, but I don't think it was bad enough to be banned. It was basically "Sailor Mouth".
:iconkayanne21:
kayanne21 Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well. There's the one with the fish.

Weirdly enough, one that always kind creeped me out when Dexter got lost in the old part of the lab. Not sure why.
What about dream machine with that crazy nightmare scene.
:iconkayanne21:
kayanne21 Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah. That was creepy but on the other hand...it was a dream. Not sure why but that kinda subtracted for me a bit.
Sorry,it was that intense music in his nightmare that got me.
:iconsailorlilo:
SailorLilo Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
The episode where Dexter was hallucinating with DeeDee's play dolls. That was extreemly disturbing---even though it was my favorite cartoon growing up.
Add a Comment: