Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Late to the boat. Space Ghost: Coast to Coast

:iconstkbayfield:
stkbayfield Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
First off, has anyone been late to the boat for a hugely popular show?

This week my wife :iconshadowednavi: and I watched our first episode of Space Ghost and... holy crap it is the greatest thing I have ever seen. I feel like my life has been altered dramatically for being able to say stupid things like "I am the undisputed breakfast master!" and "WHY DO WE ALWAYS HURT THE ONES WE LOVE?!"

We're about 3 seasons in and hunting for more episodes as we speak.

Anyone else been in a situation where they just ignored the hype for years and years (or almost 2 decades) and then finally took the plunge and were happily surprised?

Any other Space Ghost fans who want to squee about the excitement we will see in seasons 4-8?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconchibisilverwings:
ChibiSilverWings Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Haha you two are not allowed to have seen more SGC2C than ME! I've only seen as many episodes as I have plus a few scattered ones I had from the early days of the internet XD I can't understand why Cartoon Network has never put season 4-8 on DVD! The later seasons are the really GOOD ones D: WANT.
Well... see... the thing is...

*Watches more SGC2C than you*
I will smack you around for that, Bayfield!
*Hiss* I am the lone manager of the apocalypse. Think of ME when you look to the night sky.
We need to fight this out in person dangit! Because I am more married to Space Ghost than Bjork is, and you can't TAKE HIM FROM MEEEE, not even you, Lone Manager!
:iconlouiseugeniojr:
LouisEugenioJR Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I remember watching at least one episode when I was younger.
:iconsamusfairchild:
SamusFairchild Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013
Oh man, that was a good series. I miss it, along with all the other programming Cartoon network had that used to be good.
Add a Comment: