top comedy! (movies, serial & stand up comedy)

I just want to know what other listen and also share my favorite comedy stuff! Anyway what's your best comedy,you can include anything films,tv ,literature ,radio ,plays...you name it..

i'll start...
basically most unconventional original comedies...
``Black cat white cat`` - Emir Kusturica
``Snatch`` - Guy Ritchie
Borat - ``Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan``

i like also stand-up comedy, - Demitri Martin % ``Achmed the dead terrorist``(you`ve got to see him, its the best!!)
And yeah, South Park!

anyone else?
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Been discovering Louis CK lately. He's got both stand-ups and a tv show. He's very good but depends on your taste. He tends to get quite dark sometimes.
cool! thanks a lot man! He seems like a cool stand up comediant, recently ive started listening stand ups and are a great way to keep me optimist! i like dark stuff if is not to much:P
I don't think anyone's mentioned it, so Mr. Show.
You just NEED to watch Pitch Perfect! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :D
I`ve seen the trailer, and looks pretty nice and lots of girls! I never seen an musical comedy before, i`m curious about this ``mix``.
QI and Mock the week are the stand out comedy of British television at present, the latter has taken some time to recover from the loss of Frankie Boyle but is doing so.

Australian comedian Adam Hills is worth viewing both in stand up and on his shows Spicks and Specks and Adam Hills in Gordon Street Tonight.

As for more:

Rhod Gilbert's battles with frustration are ofter toe curlingly funny.
Dave Gorman's Googlewhack adventure
Rich Hall
Mort Sahl
Bill Hicks
Billy Connolly
Reginald D Hunter
Bill Engvall
Bill Maher
Colin Quinn's Long story short is a good show on life, the universe and everything...

And on the subject...Douglas Adams
The Hitch-Hiker's Guide series (Radio and Novels)
The Dirk Gently novels

Films:

Yellowbeard
Young Frankenstein
Get Smart
Seeking a friend for the end of the world
Dr Strangelove
Shaun of the dead
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead
Whithnail and I
Ulysses (1967)
A Midsummer night's Dream (1935)
Lots of good movies here and a big list of comedians, i see you are a fan of comedy show!
Thanks for sharing your favorites!
Anchorman, American Pie, and Superbad are classics :]
The Hangover and 21 Jump Street are pretty funny too
21 jump street Ive seen with a few friends, was a pretty one! :D
Ive seen other that liked Superbad, seems to be a good movie!
It's hard to decide as I haven't seen every comedy out there (thank god, because I think the comedies of today sucks), but the ZAZ movies (Zucker/Abrahams/Zucker) is the perfect match for me. Those are guys between the Naked Gun series, and not least the Top Secret movie. Brilliant slapstick and wordplay in all four of them, and surprisingly, Top Secret may be the funniest of them! :)
Its a good movies, ive seen a little on youtube, i might need to take some time soon for this series. How many episodes has?
The Naked Gun consists of 3 movies, while its precursor, "Police Squad!", consists of six episodes. This was because the idiot boss of the broadcasting channel thought the humour in the show was too difficult for the american audience to understand. But then again, we probably wouldn't have the movies if it weren't for this boss.
what a turnaround, even that`s funny :)) There are a lot of problems in movie industry...money is the biggest one:))
Yep. Greed comes before art in too many cases.
Spaceballs, Horrible Bosses, Superbad, Airplane!, Youth in Revolt, Planes Trains and Automobiles, and Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
good stuff here mate! I also like some of this ones, Harold & Kumar and Horrible Bosses are some great movies!
Thanks for share! I have to see Superbad and Airplane.
Naked gun, Top Secret (with val Kilmer), Loaded weapon and i like other that types of movies
Paranormal activity 4 was also quite funny :D
I absolutely agree in Naked Gun and Top Secret! Brilliant films! :D
Top Secret looks cool, I`ve seen its on youtube.
I dont know about you but Paranormal a4 wasn`t funny at all for me:))
movies i can think of rn:
Bushwhacked (one of my very personal fav must watch!)
step brothers
blades of glory
Dennis the menace
little rascals

comedians:
Dane Cook
Hale Sparks

shows:
King of the hill (funny for those with a very keen sense of humor XD )
Regular show
Ned's declassified school survival guide

i didnt mention mainstream stuff like south park,simpsons etc cuz theyre already mentioned :meow:

King of the hill Ive heard in a few places about this, I think I`ll see it when I`ll have time:D
Yes also the simpsons are great...love that!
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Blazing Saddles
Spaceballs
Arsenic & Old Lace
Clue
Dodgeball
Anchorman
8 Crazy Nights
All the Muppet films, but particularly...
Muppet Treasure Island
The Great Muppet Caper
A Muppet Christmas Carol
oh, Muppets films I remember them, I`ve seen a few when i was little, pretty nice memories are awaken:D Thanks for share!:;)