While You're Younger, What Is Your Favorite Nick Jr./Disney Junior Show?

What Is Your Favorite Nick Jr. Or Disney Junior Show? Mine Is Ni Hao Kai Lan, Sofia The First And The Best Show On Nick Jr. That I Ever Excited To Watch And Hugged My Pillow (Not Dora And Wonder Pets).
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
PBJ Otter, Little Bear, Rollie Pollie Ollie, and Franklin-which i still watch when i see it on XD actually if i see any of these shows on i'll probably watch it, but i have only seen franklin still on air(not the remake of it x_x)
I watched PBS Kids...
I loved RUGRATS!!!! also the Bear in the Big Blue House, cat and dog, this show called "Stanley" from disney, and Little bear
Stanley FTW. And PB&J Otter.
My favorite Nick Jr. show from back in the day would have to be The Busy World of Richard Scarry.
OSWALD!!! Starring a blue octopus named Oswald. He had a dog in the shape of a hot dog named Weenie! :iconhotdogplz:
I loved Little Bear. I also loved this show about anthropomorphic beavers who talked about folktales. I can't remember the name of it. My brother loved the teletubbies, and as unabashed of an Anglophile as I am, that is still one incredibly weird show.
I loved Little Bear and the beaver show as well.
The anthropomorphic beavers with folktales sounds like Papa Beaver's Storytime.
As a little kid, I liked Blue's Clues and I don't really know what else there was that I really enjoyed on Nick Jr.

Backyardigans is crazy underrated and the five main characters are almost literally the only characters in the show, making it really enriching and cerebral when they change costumes and portray themselves as different characters. It is actually enriching in ways that are not blatantly "educational" like Dora and Diego.

Max and Ruby is legitimately funny and cute, and the mild antics never get old. Olivia is a sort of show, with icky CG, that is trying to take some of Max and Ruby's thunder.

I have a history of living with toddlers and little kids.
Still get a few laughs outta Busytown Mysteries and Rugrats, along with Stanley and especially PB&J Otter. Currently a MAJOR Pokémon fan, and hell, Doc McStuffins has cute written all over it. :lol:
Little Bear and Blues Clues with Steve. I also watched Dora the Explorer with my little sisters, even though I was a little to old to really enjoy it myself.
Hard to decide, but PB&J Otter and Stanley are still entertaining to this day, and I'm 20, but hey, I watch Pokémon and stuff too so :shrug:
I never had cable as a kid, so I rarely got to watch Nick Jr/ Disney Junior. I mostly watched PBS kids, and my favorite show on there had to be Cyberchase.
Dora The Explorer, Go Diego Go, Little Bear, Franklin, Rollie Pollie Ollie, The Secret World Of Benjamin Bear, and Magic School Bus. I approve of most of those shows, except Dora.
When I was younger I was obsessed with Eureka's Castle on Nick Jr.
:damphyr: :bulletpink: BLUE CLUES!!!! Steve version :D
i never watched things like that but i think spongebob
From Nick Jr. it would have to be Blue's Clues and Franklin.
From Disney Jr. it would be Out of the Box. :aww:

All of the 90's stuff from Disney and Nickelodeon were from the greatest era that those stations will ever be.
I didn't get those channels when i was young. I grew up watching Magic Schoolbus and Bill Nye on PBS. and whateer channel aired whinny the Pooh, i think NBC maybe? i forget.

my brother was that age when we had dish, ended up watching blues clues, rolly poly olie? and bear in the blue house sometimes with him. can't remember much else though,
I was into Magic Schoolbus for a bit when I was younger.
I was always a Nick Jr. person.

The 1997-1998 lineup was the BEST:
Little Bear
Blue's Clues
The Busy World of Richard Scarry
Muppet Babies
The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss
Gullah Gullah Island
Allegra's Window
Rupert

It was typically a 5-hour block. During hour 4, Little Bear and Blue's Clue were shown again, but not the same episodes.